Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2008   #16
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
I saved before the last mission and did both endings and after that I basically stoped playing all together and started playing Call of Duty 4 again but recently I've been poppin in my IV disk due to internet connections problems so i couldnt play COD4 online which is the only fun thing of COD so i played GTA IV, not to do mission, but basically just kill cops and try to get away with it or drive really fast and jumpin out because i find it funny and also writing run-on sentences at gtagaming.com is fun i think too

MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #17
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I am starting over again now. I like the game personally. It took a while but the story and characters have grown on me.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #18
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Almost finished my 2nd run through of the story. Did things a little differently this time around, different decisions and such, but the main thing I've stuck to this time around is rarely using taxis, because overusing them my first time kind of took away from the experience. Vehicles being a major part of GTA, I feel like I cheated the system compared to the previous games.
Old 07-25-2008   #19
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Yes, I played it twice, the first time around
killing Dwayne, Francis and choosing Deal
and the second time doing the opposite. The second time ended with better results, but seeing as I already had 91% on my first file I started pigeon hunting and so far there are about 150 pigeons left and some stunt jumps, maybe some bits else for 100%.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #20
komalr

komalr is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I'm playing it for the second time making opposite desicions & trying to complete it under 30h.
komalr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008   #21
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
If you have the 360 version and are willing to complete the story in under 30 hours for the achievement I heard that you need to delete the first file.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #22
komalr

komalr is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ What do you mean?????? . I'm startng a new game.
komalr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008   #23
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Sold the game after one complete to help my mgs4 funds (now complete it 8 times ), but I would buy it for 360... ! IF ! the DLC gave us some sort of power within the city, owning properties, being a gang leader and most of all something to spend the bloody cash on. So I guess my awnser is no at the moment but lets see what DLC brings, I don't like the core game but they did plan DLC before it was released so maybe that wasnt what they imagined IV would be i.e it would not be a complete game without DLC.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #24
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I played GTA IV for the first time today in about a week. I've finished the storyline 4 times and I'm already bored with the game. I've finished SA about 30 times and I still love playing it.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008   #25
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Haven't even beaten it for the first time... I did the first Gambetti mission just yesterday, I always play slow
Old 07-30-2008   #26
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I'm going again to make the alternative decisions, but some of them I just don't want to make like
Killing Derrik(SP?) instead of Francis, Francis is such a prick!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote