Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which GTAs are your favourites so far?
Grand Theft Auto 3 14.29%
Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 1 4.76%
GTA2 2 9.52%
Grand Theft Auto III 5 23.81%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 8 38.10%
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 8 38.10%
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 2 9.52%
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories 3 14.29%
Grand Theft Auto IV 8 38.10%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2008   #1
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Which GTAs are your favourites so far?

give your thoughts about the game
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #2
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Wouldn't this go on Grand Theft Auto General as "Which GTA is the best so far?"

No it isn't the best but I enjoyed it a lot more than many people did.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #3
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
oh yeah i will have a mod to lock the topic and will post it on the general discussion board thanks fro pinting that out i will give you some rep
Old 07-23-2008   #4
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
All a mod needs to do is move the topic.

Anyway yes this GTA was one of the best in the series for me, I seem'd to of enjoyed it more than the past GTA's for some reason. Not saying that the past GTA's were crap, they were superb! It is just good that GTA:IV is more realistic and not so cartoony.
Old 07-23-2008   #5
Blaze0785

it's my favorite to
Old 07-24-2008   #6
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
blaze0785: the next time you feel one of your threads needs to be rid of, please just delete it yourself. You do this by clicking "Edit" on your first post in the topic, then "Delete", then checking "Delete Message" and clicking "Delete this Message".

I've moved this one to the General GTA board, reset the poll, and turned it into a general GTA favourites poll.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #7
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Well I'd have to say GTA: SA. My second favorite out of the ones I have would be GTA: LCS.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #8
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I still enjoy the hell out of SA. The amount of exploration and amount of different things to experiment with are great. I am still finding and seeing things that are new to me after all these years. VCS is a close second for me, because it's Vice City of course! The soundtrack for it is brilliant. I also liked the empire building aspect. I'm not going to knock IV though. Visually it is amazing, and the realism has truly improved. I just have a warm spot in my heart for that state out west in the GTA world.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #9
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone can't vote in this poll anymore because you already voted in the old one before I reset it: please say so and I'll add your votes manually.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #10
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
wel my favorite is gta 2....no doubt about that. gta 3my second and gta 1 my third...the rest i just like

also you missed out gta advance and london 1961....although no one really bothered much with them two as advanced looked crappy (was still fun though) and 61 was a download only for pc, of which you had to have gta 1 and london 69 for it to work....
Old 07-24-2008   #11
Blaze0785

i liked vice city stories because of the hand to hand combat
Old 07-25-2008   #12
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
it was about time they improved that...although it was no warriors was still made better
Old 07-25-2008   #13
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Vice City.
It introduced alot of things.
Old 07-25-2008   #14
Blaze0785

what did it introduce?

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Old 07-25-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I think all gta games rock. But for me it has to be GTA III it is so cool to run around killing loads of people and to find areas were the cops can not get you. Like the alleyway beside Amunation in portland. It is so cool you can kill loads of people without the cops coming after you. A cop will only come after you if they see you or you step out of the alleyway. It is so cool standing there killing peds and the mafia
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote