Old 07-23-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
GTA IV Winner

Hey guys I was the Seventh Winner of the GTA IV Sweepstakes prize don't believe me? I got proof.

Dear Halil: Congratulations! As the official judging organization for the Xbox LIVE GTA IV Promotion, it is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected as a Seventh Prize winner! Your prize is a three (3) month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription! To receive your subscription prize, please enter the code below on Xbox LIVE Marketplace or from your Account Management console.

Last edited by .LiLe.; 07-25-2008 at 03:29 PM..
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #2
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
I don't think that is enough proof but I believe you . Congrats man.
John JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by John JJ View Post
I don't think that is enough proof but I believe you . Congrats man.
Can't paste the rest, theres the radeem code and my home address. Thx.
Old 07-23-2008   #4
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i beleive you good job
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #5
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
And why wont you post your adress??? lol j/k

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
who me
Old 07-23-2008   #7
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
who me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Can't paste the rest, theres the radeem code and my home address. Thx.
No.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #8
Blaze0785

oh ok on topic- yeah again congrats on your win lile23
Old 07-23-2008   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Hahaha, that's pretty cool!
Old 07-23-2008   #10
Blaze0785

yeah that was amazing how you won that i know i would'nt be one of those people who have won that kinda prise anyway again i'm happy for you
Old 07-23-2008   #11
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

No one expected a Bosnian to win, this is my first time to win something by getting drafted. Suckers!.
Old 07-24-2008   #12
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Oh cool, 3 whole months! Stingy bastards, but congrats all the same.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #13
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
No one expected a Bosnian to win, this is my first time to win something by getting drafted. Suckers!.
Congrats mate

And by the way, Bosnians are climbing up in this world afterall...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6...ialmagapq3.jpg
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #14
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Wow. You made OPM.
Old 07-24-2008   #15
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Congrats, then! On your win...

Too bad I didn't win anything...
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote