Old 07-24-2008   #31
BlazingEvanator
Amazing

BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
how about if they made the cops have dogs.. You know like a K9 unit? OR if they made the animals attack..
BlazingEvanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #32
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEvanator View Post
how about if they made the cops have dogs.. You know like a K9 unit? OR if they made the animals attack..

That would be useful. I know when you form a gang in SA all the gang does is stand there like dumb idiots and shoot like one bullet for every 100 bullets I shoot. So yeah, an attack dog would be awsome. Maybe a vicious Rottweiler or something like that.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #33
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Animals would be an awesome addition to GTA. But like people have said, everyone will complain against R* and all that shit, etc. just ruins it all.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #34
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Not to mention in both Hitman games and Metal Gear Solid you can kill guard dogs, but it's GTA, if GTA had that sort of thing it WOULD get in trouble just because it's GTA.
There is 4 Hitman games, and isn't there only dogs in Blood Money?
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #35
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Whoops, simple mistake by me I meant to say in Both Hitman and Metal Gear Solid games, the both being used to group the Hitman series and MGS series together. Dogs were also in Hitman Contracts for one mission.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #36
Cold

Cold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished roadCold is on a distinguished road
Ohh, it's fine. I love Contracts, but I honestly cannot remember a dog in it.
What mission?
Old 07-24-2008   #37
CynicalBastard
Banned
Banned

CynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these partsCynicalBastard is infamous around these parts
No, it's a fucking stupid idea. Hurting an innocent animal will only bring Rockstar more heat from the media.

Jesus fuck, you people are retarded.
CynicalBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #38
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Ohh, it's fine. I love Contracts, but I honestly cannot remember a dog in it.
What mission?
Can't remember the exact name but the mision that involves the manor, killing the hunters, set at night, mansion includes a maze with a secret trap dorr into the cellar, the house is guarded by dogs and if you alert them then you have to kill them before they attract more attention.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #39
Cold

Yeaaaah! I remember now, there is like a see through mirror in the bathroom xD.
Beldingford Manor.
Old 07-24-2008   #40
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holster View Post
Animals would be an awesome addition to GTA. But like people have said, everyone will complain against R* and all that shit, etc. just ruins it all.
Being able to have sex and killing cops and innocent pedestrians is okay but having a DOG INGAME?? ROCKSTAR MUST BE NUTS!!!! Ban the game!! There's animals in it!

Theres also a dog in hitman blood money missin "New Life" if im not mistaken. Aswell as in COD4.

Last edited by MisterBlanco; 07-24-2008 at 06:05 PM..
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #41
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalBastard View Post
No, it's a fucking stupid idea. Hurting an innocent animal will only bring Rockstar more heat from the media.

Jesus fuck, you people are retarded.
So we can't have nice civilized discussion anymore you jackass?
Old 07-25-2008   #42
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
By the way, I picked up Tomb Raider today as I'd love to complete it, so yeah I played it earlier and you can shoot bats, dogs, and bears on the 'Caves' first level. In the first cut scene she shoots like 5 dogs.

But GTA would just get called because it's GTA!

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #43
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Let me pose to you a question.... for those people who cannot think out of the box (like Jack Thompson):
1. You can kill people in real-life, just like in GTA
2. There are deadly consequences to crimes in real-life, just like in GTA.
3. You can choose not to kill or run down peds in real-life, just like GTA.
4. You can kill animals in real-life too. So why not in GTA?

So why are people complaining that GTA is violent? See the world around themselves. OR rather look at themselves. They were being "violent" in the first place going against a video game .
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #44
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
I think a good idea for GTA to incorporate animals would be the same approach Call of Duty 4 had. The bad guys in COD4 released blood thirsty dogs and they'd be running at you and jump on you and if you didnt meelee them you'd die within 3-5seconds. It was very scary

So basically what Im saying is. If there are animals in GTA, they should be evil! Kill or be killed. Simple.
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #45
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon417 View Post
CoD4 - You can snap the necks of/shoot dogs...
Crysis - You can pick up and THROW Quails, turtles, chickens and soon to be Rats in Crysis: Warhead at enemies or walls

Nobody seems to give them flak...

See, future GTA games should have animals, and when people complain about it, you point to games like these. The fact that people will only complain about something when it's in a GTA game and not when its in another game (especially when its in the other games first) proves that people go after GTA only because its called that, not because of any valid points.

I'd love to see that happen, just to shut up all (or most) of the GTA critics. Except for the really smart ones who have some valid points and the really stupid ones who don't understand the point I just made.

Please, GTA, put animals in the game so people can complain and I can prove they're idiots?