Old 07-23-2008   #16
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I honestly think that putting animals in GTA would be worthless. What are you going to do with them? Pretty much what you do with the normal peds. Shoot them, and run them over. Can't think of anything else. Pets in GTA is 'tarded. Plus, it'll just draw more negative attention which could definitely lead to GTA getting banned.

I'm happy with no animals as i'd rather play gta with no animals, than play no gta at all. Though I have to admit, police dogs and guard dogs sound tempting

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #17
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
How about a horse ? you can steal a car hey in a pinch, steal a cop horse, hell..make the horse imortal (dead proof)if you must. It would be cool to steal a police horse from the park.GTH
Old 07-23-2008   #18
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
dogs and such have been in other games, postal, oblivion, etc... would add to the realism and any response to the "OMG ANIMALS IN GAMES?!?"whining can be directed to "Oblivion had it.. no bitching then?"
Old 07-23-2008   #19
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Yeah, it would be cool if you were able to own a pet on a GTA game. And like FG said, GTH
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #20
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algonquin Wolf View Post
dogs and such have been in other games, postal, oblivion, etc... would add to the realism and any response to the "OMG ANIMALS IN GAMES?!?"whining can be directed to "Oblivion had it.. no bitching then?"
that would add to realism but i think rockstar did'nt put them in there for a reason but it would be a nice addition though
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #21
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Even if animals did very little in the game, their addition would certainly improve the feel of it (for me anyway)...

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #22
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
You know, i'd actually fancy a cat silencer from Postal 2 in GTA

I'd also like the new Badger or what the hell it is from the next Postal game coming out. Unleash that angry motherfucker and watch it shred some Italian ass.
Old 07-23-2008   #23
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
Didn't GTA Advance have some mission where you have to slaughter a dog just to make a threat to someone?
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #24
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staffybull97 View Post
Yeah, it would be cool if you were able to own a pet on a GTA game. And like FG said, GTH
Yeah FG always wanted to be, a notorious horse thief, like Jesse James

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #25
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
ALRIGHT, we have a notorious horse thief on GTA Gaming Woohoo
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #26
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
There is animals, and you can kill them.

The flying rats.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #27
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike. View Post
There is animals, and you can kill them.

The flying rats.
well that is true wow that actually got me
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #28
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by grittack View Post
animals would be nice especially if you had the option to own a dog or something
Hey man no offence but we aren't playing the sims , This is GTA.

I think that animals would simply of caused controversy , But its totally right when somebody wrote ' If you kill a dog in Cod4 its fine, But when you kill a dog and steal a car in GTA people go ballistic '

Kids on the other hand would of been ok i guess? Unless they were doing something illegal then people would say ' Kids in GTA influence young players '.

Today's society is just fucked imo.
Old 07-24-2008   #29
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
I honestly think that putting animals in GTA would be worthless. What are you going to do with them? Pretty much what you do with the normal peds. Shoot them, and run them over. Can't think of anything else. Pets in GTA is 'tarded. Plus, it'll just draw more negative attention which could definitely lead to GTA getting banned.

I'm happy with no animals as i'd rather play gta with no animals, than play no gta at all. Though I have to admit, police dogs and guard dogs sound tempting
Put them on fire and watch them run to peds putting those peds on fire as well.

That's what I would do at least
Old 07-24-2008   #30
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
You should try Postal 2, that's one of the things i do.

Use tons of gasoline on a cat or dog if possible or a ped and just throw matches