Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
lol Dogging in GTA IV??

This was located underneath the bridge HERE

I was just parked up, minding my own business and spotted these 2:

Upon closer inspection, the Huxley on the right had a male driver with a female passenger. And the driver in the vehicle on the left kept glancing over to this car:

LOL

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf is dogging? and why is this meant to be interesting?
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #3
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_(sexual_slang)

Read on...

Old 07-22-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
dogging is when people get it on in a carpark or a forest and other people watch them that is dogging
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #5
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh.. right.. Why don't they just have sex at home? And why doesn't the watcher just go download some pr0n?
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #6
CB

OK it's getting a bit too anal here. It's just one of hose odd things that people notice.

Old 07-22-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

it has to be in the public because it is risky and a thrill and it turns them on the people doing it and the people watching it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Ohh.. right.. Why don't they just have sex at home? And why doesn't the watcher just go download some pr0n?
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #8
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Wtf is dogging? and why is this meant to be interesting?
come on give him a break he decide to put something that would intrest people there is nothing wrong with that this is what the forums are for to tell the truth that is intresting how he was glancing over to her sometimes when i druve up to people they look at me to that's probaly why he was looking over there
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #9
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
yeah dogging is fun. if someones watching it makes it better. cos you're getting it and they're outisde with their trousers at their ankles..what better way to feel your own manliness
Old 07-22-2008   #10
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
dogging is kinda fun though u always do that at night time in the game
Old 07-22-2008   #11
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
kinda interesting that they actually put little details like that into the game. earlier today i was following someone in a sentinel and the npc driver tried to pick up a hooker twice, but just drove away each time...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #12
Blaze0785

haha yeah i noticed that several times to sometimes they pick them up i fallowed them and he did'nt do nothing with her kinda of hilarious
Old 07-22-2008   #13
CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grittack View Post
kinda interesting that they actually put little details like that into the game. earlier today i was following someone in a sentinel and the npc driver tried to pick up a hooker twice, but just drove away each time...
I've seen and posted pics + video of a taxi driver picking up a hooker with passengers in the back I followed him for a while and nothing happened, eventually he stopped at some lights, so I got out and had a peek but the hooker had mysteriously disappeared.

And there has been known to be ghost cars in this game too, with me being the first person I know to capture it on film (I'm not trying to be smug, but it's nice to be first in something sometimes)

Old 07-22-2008   #14
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Hah! Where are the hands of the guy in the car on the left?!

I've never seen people in those cars before! That's really something!
Old 07-23-2008   #15
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
What's really funny is how they react if you get on top of their cars.
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote