Old 07-22-2008   #1
sweepcat9
Newbie Member

sweepcat9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Helicopter / Random People

I've just landed the Annihilator helicopter on Firefly Beach where I ran into Mrs. Faustin on the pier. The cutscene ran and the game moved my vehicle to the nearest road (as it sometimes does).

Problem being the it was the Chopper, It's spawned it with no rotors and you can no longer get in it!

Another issue is with this mission. Try to kill the boyfriend before you 'officially' get to him he's indestructable!
sweepcat9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Missions like that... You need to keep chasing them until they strop and get out, you can only kill them at a certain time :/
Old 10-06-2008   #3
endj3
Freakin Awesome!!Nirvana FTW

endj3 is on a distinguished roadendj3 is on a distinguished road
yeah that sucks..i always want to kill them before i have to
Old 10-06-2008   #4
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea i noticed that with phill bell's mission
where u have to kill chubby charlie i was shooting him the whole time cause he glitched and was just standing still but then he ran off and i coudlnt kill him til he got to the helicopter.