Old 08-05-2008   #1
LastRenshai
Newbie Member

LastRenshai is an unknown quantity at this point
Stevies Car Thefts - Sultan

The Stevie's Car Thefts Map seems to be wrong on the location of the Sultan so i posted where i found it on this map. When you see the big green house you'll know that you're there. You'll find it parked in the driveway.

Last edited by LastRenshai; 08-08-2008 at 02:15 PM..
LastRenshai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #2
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Thread closed after misunderstanding, now reopened.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008   #3
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Thanks for posting the fix, although this is more of an error with GTA IV than with our site, so I'm moving the thread

We also have our own (correct) version of the Stevie Car Theft map available here: http://www.gtagaming.com/gtaiv/guide/stevie-car-thefts, complete with labels and videos.