Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2008   #16
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Well I didn't know who would get killed or who would live. The first time I played I chose Revenge and was killed, then chose Deal and didn't like it's results. So after about 91% I started a new game and did everything the other way.
Killed Playboy instead of Dwayne, killed Derrick instead of Francis, and killed everyone so that I didn't get them as random characters.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #17
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
I chose to Deal the first time but saved the game before the last missions so I could do Revenge aswell.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #18
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josť View Post
Well I didn't know who would get killed or who would live. The first time I played I chose Revenge and was killed, then chose Deal and didn't like it's results. So after about 91% I started a new game and did everything the other way.
Killed Playboy instead of Dwayne, killed Derrick instead of Francis, and killed everyone so that I didn't get them as random characters.
If you dont do their random person things it wont count towards the 100% . You can let them live or die. It wont matter.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #19
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i was just about to say that
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #20
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I already knew the ending before i completed it thanks to some dickheads.

I saved my game on another file so i can do both endings without having to replay the game all the way through again. On one I chose Deal, i'm going for 100% on that now. Then after i've got 100%, i'll do the Revenge ending and go for 100% on that.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #21
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Revenge. Glad I did, after I found out what Deal did :/
Old 07-22-2008   #22
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
yeah me to
Old 07-22-2008   #23
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
I hate to repeat myself, but apparently, you've not quite taken the hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
blaze0785: You have posted 109 times in one day. This is an insane amount of posts in such a short time. This would not be such a problem if some of your posts and topics didn't feel so spam-like. Asking a question like "will there be wars between Chinese people" about a game called Chinatown Wars shows quite a lack of dedication to bringing a meaningful discussion to the forums. Please put a little more care and thought into your posts and topics in exchange for a slightly less insane daily post amount.
If you keep spamming, you might get warning points or even get banned. I suggest you stop if you want to stay here.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #24
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
It's a tough choice...
If it was under my philosophy, I would have chosen revenge. I can't really forgive someone who gives me death threats.

I think the default would have been deal, because it's more dramatic and there's much depth into it. I liked the results on revenge better than deal, but it wasn't really cool to see that Jimmy Pegorino was the final boss instead of Dimitri and the revenge ending felt kinda dull... sure Pegorino got kicked out of the commission because none of them took him seriously, but it doesn't seem like a big deal for Niko. Besides, Roman sealed his fate by asking to obtain some wealth.

Last edited by Reiji; 07-22-2008 at 01:59 PM..
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #25
Blaze0785

i wonder why kate never invited you into her house
Old 07-22-2008   #26
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
I hate to repeat myself, but apparently, you've not quite taken the hint.

If you keep spamming, you might get warning points or even get banned. I suggest you stop if you want to stay here.
Spamming when you make many USELESS posts in rapid succesion?

I don't find his posts useless.

Old 07-22-2008   #27
wwecruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwecruz View Post
Revenge. I knew
Kate would die because I used the
Game Guide.
Also, whoever gave me bad rep for this post because I did not use spoiler tags, The thread title had a spoiler warning in it so I figured I could post openly about who I chose to kill or who to let live.

Old 07-22-2008   #28
Blaze0785

thanks for the back up wwecruz but it's kinda my fault the mods are getting angry with me i have been posting a lot