Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2009   #46
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I just had what I think may be my worst online experience. I was playing CoD5 (level 57, 1st Prestige) and I was using the M1 to get the challenges for it. I shit you not, at least half the team in EVERY game was using the MP40 and hip firing with it. I just went 14-17 in a game and 9-15 in another. Usually I get scores like 25-10 or so. I really honestly hate the MP40. I was about to break my TV (it's okay, it's just a shitty little CRT TV. I swear I'm gonna break it anyway; picture is terrible) because every corner I turned, every time I spawned, it was somebody using that overpowered BS weapon. It's stronger than the Browning M1919. What the hell. A 9mm SMG is stronger than a gun that's used for things like anti-aircraft and mounting on tanks. Treyarch needs to get their shit straight and fix that cheap gun.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009   #47
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I can remember one, this guy was in a car, drove near me and honked the horn so I got in. He was proper speeding towards this jump which was next to the sea, just as we're about to go off the ramp he jumps out the car and there's me (dopey cunt) still in the car, which went flying miles and landed halfway in the sea.

Took me ages to swim all the way back, the prick

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009   #48
JohaCami
Newbie Member

JohaCami is on a distinguished roadJohaCami is on a distinguished road
My worst online match ever was about 2 weeks ago. I was playing Team Death Match on the Ps3 version of GTA IV.
So I joined a 2vs2 match(You can say that's good,more money 8) So I was pwning whatever..
I finally get around 8,000$ (Which was enough for me to rank)now here comes the annoying part,we were
having gun fights around the place where you get the heli for the round called "Bomb Da Base" so they used
that chopper and decided being dumba**s and fleeing on top of the Empire and other tall buildings around there,and since I was the one pwning they wanted to kick me while they were up there. This match lasted from
9:00 PM Easter Time up to 10:14 PM. I finally decided to leave the game (finally) and there goes my 8k
JohaCami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009   #49
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
My worst online experience was just the other day. I was pwning everyone, and so, like the guy above me, we decide to play Bomb da base. One of my teammates gets in the chopper, and flys me and another guy out to the ocean, right before it says you have to turn back. He crashes the chopper in the water, then leaves the game. That really pissed me off.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #50
Brigadier
The Getaway Driver
Newbie Member

Brigadier is an unknown quantity at this point
Worst online experience?

When I first started out Online I tried Deal Breaker, there where two other guys who both had mic's so I thought it would be a good game. It wasn't, they gave me a running commentary on how I was a "dumbass" even though I had more $'s than both of them put together. Worst was that friendly fire was on so they killed me and took away my lives, thus I lost all my money whilst these two were hurling abuse at me.

I still play Deal Breaker but I make sure I grab all the rocket launcher so that if anything like that happens again, I can at least get my own back!

Last edited by Brigadier; 07-09-2009 at 04:52 AM..
Brigadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #51
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
My worst online experience was just the other day. I was pwning everyone, and so, like the guy above me, we decide to play Bomb da base. One of my teammates gets in the chopper, and flys me and another guy out to the ocean, right before it says you have to turn back. He crashes the chopper in the water, then leaves the game. That really pissed me off.
The same exact freakin thing happened to me. That was really annoying. I came damn close to firing my controller through the TV screen.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009   #52
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
What's even worse about that scenario is, once they leave, they mess up the game and it kicks you back to the lobby before you can get to the ship. I haven't played Bomb Da Base in months because of this.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009   #53
Brigadier
The Getaway Driver
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123 View Post
What's even worse about that scenario is, once they leave, they mess up the game and it kicks you back to the lobby before you can get to the ship. I haven't played Bomb Da Base in months because of this.
Yeah I haven't played Bomb Da Base in months as well, everytime you fly to the ship in the helicopter the game says I've lost connection with another player(s)?

I was playing Free Mode last night and as usual everyone was killing each other and the spawn was set so that you ended up right next to someone. I spawned in the Airport along with everyone else and there was this one guy in a Helicopter who kept on killing me again and again, what raised questions was that he was firing the Helicopters miniguns but there was no break/cooldown, it was constant and it had me really confused.

Last edited by Brigadier; 07-09-2009 at 04:59 AM..
Old 07-13-2009   #54
Kittens

Kittens is an unknown quantity at this point
at the airport, this douchebag just wouldn't leave the rest of us alone.

we'd all be cruising around in our RS sentinels and he'd try and mow us down in his helicopter. people would go for a heli but he would destroy them before anyone got there, so we all branched out

i got pretty bored and started doing the swing glitch with another dude, this guy came over in the heli and started camping us there too

i got on a bike, lured him around for awhile annoying him, then managed to get a heli and took him down

soon as that happened he left, i assume pissed off
Kittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009   #55
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
My worst experience online was when I was on bomb da base II and I was at the boat almost had like 7,000 points and right when I was about to finish the mission I accidently lost my connection I was pissed off as hell.
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009   #56
william
Newbie Member

william is an unknown quantity at this point
I went into a game that started off as fairly decent, with about 28 players (I play on PC). It was fun until some cheater came in and kept spawning N.O.O.S.E. officers, there were millions of them! Basically everybody theft because of that guy.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009   #57
Brigadier
The Getaway Driver
Newbie Member

Had a bad Team Deathmatch today, it was in Bohan with Standard weapons 4 vs. 4 with me being the highest rank. Everyon on my team decides to dick around, so I go after the rival team and kill 'em a few times, so they get angry and all 4 come screaming at me with cars, running me over then getting out and gunning my ass whilst i'm still on the ground.

Auto-aim was off so I wasn't quick enough to kill them all and one guy just sniped me again and again, and when I didn't get sniped I was raped by cars. Don't mind losing, but getting pwned is another thing...
Old 10-14-2009   #58
Ketil
aka Frank Black

Ketil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished roadKetil is on a distinguished road
My worst online experience:
While waiting in the lobby for a race to start, a baby kept on crying in the headset! And when someone told the guy to get up and take care of his child, he just got real angry and said "you are not my mother or girlfriend - so shut the fuck up! This is MY free time!".
Ketil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009   #59
nataskapaus
Brucie baby

nataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished roadnataskapaus is on a distinguished road
^ omg ass hole, and I hate kids ...

My worst online experince is whenever I get ran over, cheapest shot ever.
Old 12-13-2009   #60
Mikey098

Mikey098 is an unknown quantity at this point
I had the worst ever,
i was playing hangmans noose with this annoying guy, there was three of us and it was ok at the start until i went for the chopper and came back for pegorino and the other two guys and i was waiting for ages and pegorino was just standing outside the plane and not moving so i get out of the chopper and the annoying guy gets in and the pegorino comes running across and gets in the chopper for him
anyway as annoying people do he was annoying me and shouting all kinds of stuff so i get in the chopper and tell him to shut up as you would and then he goes off on some fit and flys high on the third is land and jumps out and leaves us to die!
PRICK

and another time i was waiting in a chopper and the target place and the other guys come flying down and on the end cutscene my chopper cut up pegorino and sent him flying and the game jammed it was hilarious but had to restart and i didnt get the cash lol
Mikey098 is offline   Reply With Quote