Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2008   #31
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Trying to race with large vehicles. One wrong move and your screwed. Meanwhile, the 13 yr old with the freakin' fire truck is dusting you and mocking you at the same time. Bleech, I really am terrible at racing!
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #32
GTA IV KING
Banned
Banned

GTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these partsGTA IV KING is infamous around these parts
Playing 6 year olds that come after you in faggios with pistolz and start sayin we'll own you and start making strange noises
GTA IV KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #33
ChillStorms
Stormz

ChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished roadChillStorms is on a distinguished road
i think my worst one would have to be cops and crooks were i was the boss and my own men were trying to take me out with cars and ect
ChillStorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009   #34
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Every game I join has people from the country I live in (Ireland) and to be honest I think an eight year old screaming at me over the headset is less annoying than a 14 year old irish chav constantly complaining about the polish, I'm not being racist because I am irish for one and second I'm kind of protesting against racism.

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009   #35
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
The first time I played Hangman's NOOSE, and I managed to get Petrovich into the truck and get him to baseball field, and waited for the other player to get there (he was in a Hunter for much of it), and when he shows up at last, he blows the truck up with a grenade, failing us at the game!
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #36
Anton
Kingpin
Newbie Member

Anton is on a distinguished roadAnton is on a distinguished road
I’ve had quite a few bad experiences online, however I’ve learned just to laugh at the morons rather than get all riled up for no reason.

The first bad experience I had online was my first ever game, there was one Rank 8 (who was also the Host) against half a dozen Rank 3 – 0 players and he was slaughtering everyone. So I left the Airport, took an Infernus and drove away. All of the other players followed me and we decided to have our own fun away from this guy, he was obviously pissed off and chased me through Broker in a Hunter Helicopter. I speed under a railway bridge and the fool smashed into it, falling out of the Helicopter I got of my car and gunned him down before he could get up. He leaves the match and sends me a message: “Fuckin Pussy.” Yeah…

But what got me annoyed was my second time on Deal Breaker, I have my Bluetooth Mic’ switched on and these two guys just wouldn’t shut-up, blabbering away about pointless shit. So I get in the Schafter and drive to the deal instead of riding along with them in the Helicopter. So they decide to call me a “dumbass,” yeah they got there before me but I still earned $3000 in AI kills whilst they barely had a $1000 each. So the Dealers are dead and the drugs are picked up, I missed picking up the RPG and so instead I go for the docked boat. Again they start calling me a “dumbass” and a “retard” even though I killed the fleeing Bikers on the Boat. So we make our way back to the Rendezvous point, they get there before me and just as park my car outside the house one of the fuckers blows me up with a Rocket Launcher.

I said “What the fuck are you doing!?” They just shouted swear words at me and chased me away, saying stuff like “comeback Anton, we promise we won’t kill you.” Yeah, I lost 2 lives to those bastards so I made off and just drove around. Eventually they kicked me and I was at the point of a mental freakin’ breakdown.

Finally my latest experience was in Team Deathmatch in the Airport, I was with these two other guys who had mic’s so I thought we’d make a good team. Yeah right. One of them only sounded about 5 years old and he didn’t have a clue, the other must have been an older Brother or a Dad because he wouldn’t shut the fuck up. Honestly, he was bossing this kid around like a Drill Sergeant, regardless that he was absolutely rubbish at the game. By now we’re 20 mins into the game with 10 mins left, so I said “Look, are you guys gonna shut-up and support me?” I’ve made about $5000 and they barely made $1000 together, so I suggested that if they will support me they would make more $’s. Well the cheeky fucker says “Just wait.” To which I said “your loss mate.”

They were camping on the Airport and I was tempted to throw Grenades at them to get them down, but then realised it would be a waste of ammo.
Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009   #37
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
i won a deathmatch :S
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009   #38
Anton
Kingpin
Newbie Member

Today I decided to take a break from Team Deathmatch and do a Turf War instead, so I get into a game and 5 minutes in I’ve whacked a few of the opposing guys and claimed a fair bit of Turf. All of a sudden one of the guys on my team starts trying to kick me, over and over again and his mate (with a similar PSN ID) joins in. Another guy sends me a message in Russian or something, which I just ignored. 8-10 mins in and the guy who was trying to kick me 1000 times blasted me with a rocket launcher and then blasted me again when I respawned.

Pissed off, I sent the guy a message “what is your fucking problem?” He replies “you.” I blocked the guy and just replied saying “whatever” and spend nearly 10 mins trying to escape from these three. Eventually I nab a helicopter and camp on one of the skyscrapers whilst they run circles around me.

Never knew what I did wrong to piss them off, guess I was too good for the n00botrons.

Also, why is it that whenever you do Team Deathmatch and an n00b pulls up in a car, horn blasting, and you carry on running do they think it’s okay to run you over? Some ass did that to me and when I blew up his car he just followed me all game shooting me and stabbing me, even though friendly fire was off.
Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #39
TheEvilGuy
Newbie Member

TheEvilGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
when this fucking gay clan all did the airport glitch in team death match

my GTA CW freinds code is 214944849926

TheEvilGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #40
ZBRANIGAN
25 star general of D.O.O.P.

ZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enoughZBRANIGAN will become famous soon enough
got friend invite i just accepted.... very foreign name..... Oded al-gfhjkfgfj or something.

jump on gta and get a deathmatch invite, join game, 5 mins in i get a flashed message saying he's started a chat session, i join the chat and say "hey", minute later i get a "what?". thinking he's not an english speaker due to his name, i say "it means 'hi'".............. get a nice "fuck u" by return. then he constantly comes after me only, not that it mattered! was nicely behind a low unbreakable fence, he kept trying to run me down, i nailed him through the windshield everytime!! got a rank off him alone

not the worst i guess but its not what i go online for.i work with enough ignorant pricks.
ZBRANIGAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009   #41
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
was doing a race and all these mexican guys were yelling in spainish and blocking the road and running head on into us and everytime i told them to fuck off i would get blasted with some broken english remarks eventually i got in like third place somehow and i got some of my xbl freinds to go play gta 4 with me and i just followed them to each room and voted them out until they finally signed off.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009   #42
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton View Post

Also, why is it that whenever you do Team Deathmatch and an n00b pulls up in a car, horn blasting, and you carry on running do they think it’s okay to run you over? Some ass did that to me and when I blew up his car he just followed me all game shooting me and stabbing me, even though friendly fire was off.
Yeah, fucking assholes. I don't like riding with other people I don't know because they are dipshits and normally get us both killed. I just ignore them but still watch them and when they do come at me I open up on them, and own them.
Old 05-05-2009   #43
HaNNiBaL832
Newbie Member

HaNNiBaL832 is an unknown quantity at this point
my worst experience? hmm... Having little kids with their mics INSIDE their damn mouths and trying to talk. or... constantly trying to run me over when I'm holding wheelies on my NRG across the algonquin bridge. (freakin' sweet)... people constantly trying to run into me while I'm minding my own buisness on the NRG.... Getting blown up by RPGs while driving my NRG. hitting me with helicopter rotorblades and sending me out to sea making me swim for 20 fucking minutes to get back to shore....

and this happened all in one sitting hahaha. it was pretty amusing to say the least.
HaNNiBaL832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009   #44
Anton
Kingpin
Newbie Member

Free Mode should be changed to "Deathmatch for the idiotic" because every time I enter Free Mode, somebody decides to chase me and try to kill me. Last week a couple of guys with similar PSN ID's (Clan maybe?) were gunning everyone down, which was just pointless, however I sniped both of them and then they decided to come screaming after me in Hunter Helicopters and crush me again and again with those bloody rotor blades.

So I lure them to the Algonquin underground and slaughter them time and again, eventually they left. What a waste of time.

I'm also fed-up of idiots blasting me with the Rocket Launcher on Deal Breaker, I grab 6 rounds of RPG and wait by the bay for the boat to spawn and this idiot blasted me into the water, laughing over his mic. I got him back (friendly fire was turned on) and he ran for it, screaming like a banshee through the mic. When we head back to Kenny's house he's there but he wasted all of his RPG ammo so instead started throwing grenades, so me and this other guy mow him down with assault rifle fire twice then I finished him off with an RPG to the face. He lost $4500, idiot.

I really hate that though, delibrate friendly fire, more so if you are winning in the match, which has happened to me a few times where my team mates upon up on me because I have more $'s than them.
Old 05-08-2009   #45
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
There are team killers on just about every game.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote