Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2008   #16
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Soon after the last patch came out that helped out the multiplayer, I was excited to play online. I joined some games easier than before.

Got to a point where I got to host one. I think I tried setting up a Hangman's NOOSE game. Didn't know people would WANT it on hard. I had it on Normal. So I start getting screamed at by the 4 other people who joined something to the effect of

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY!? YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

*change it to easy not knowing*

"Oh my God! You smartass! Kick him! Everyone kick him out!"

I asked what they wanted it set to and hear "HARD YOU FUCKTARD!" right as I'm booted out of my own room.

Patience is a wonderful thing. This all took place in about 40 seconds.
Old 07-22-2008   #17
Fl0h4n
Newbie Member

Fl0h4n can only hope to improve
Joining a Hangman's noose game, to find 2 rank 9's or 10's there and they start kicking you because you have a life and dont farm hangman's noose and still got a rank 4 Happened to me alot, pretty annoying...
Old 07-22-2008   #18
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer12 View Post
i was playing cod4 onlinen and got a whole bunch of kills worth xp and i disconnected and didnt get my xp when i was about to rank up DARN!
dang i know if that was me i would have been mad
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #19
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
GTAIV has a whole stack of 'spammer' kids online. All they do is sing inane chatter down the mike and scream at you when you kill them. I love the mute button and the rep functions on XBL

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #20
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Also when you go on Free Roam and people keep on killing you, I don't mind the odd time but all the time..if you wanna kill people go on deathmatch ffs.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #21
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I was trying to play Bomb da Base, and the other players didn't have mics. This made what could have been an easy game (it was on easy) an absolute nightmare. There was no way to coordinate our assaults. The real kicker was they kept shooting me for some damn reason. I guess I wasn't "cool" enough to be in their room.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
even in free roam i got shot all the time even if i was helping people out.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #23
BlazingEvanator
Amazing

BlazingEvanator is an unknown quantity at this point
My worst experience(s) is when I have some 10 year old screaming at me.. 10 year olds shouldnt play GTA IV.
BlazingEvanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #24
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
You can tell the poster above me has a 360.

This kid today was actually one hit killing everyone, what a cunt.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #25
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
You can tell the poster above me has a 360.

This kid today was actually one hit killing everyone, what a cunt.
I agree lol, mostly all kids on xbl. I did that in a free mode and everyone booted me.

My worst one was in Cops n Crooks where it was 3 vs 5, they kept owning us.
Old 07-30-2008   #26
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
It sucks when you have to go do something and you tell everyone not to kill you, and when you come back its like everyone teamed up and killed you so many times. I wish your character like turned invisible when yuo have the game on pause.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #27
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
When we started a race, everyone just drove as fast as they could knowing that there was a sharp bend coming. The person in front didnt stop in time, and the first 6/7 crashed into the wall. I was lucky, I didn't crash with them but as I was turning, a driver came from behind and slammed into me flipping my car upside down. I had to restart from the last checkpoint (which was of course the starting line), while the other cars got on. I ended up being quite a few miles away from the pack. sucked

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #28
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
When a few twats used that airport glitch to get inside the airport and kill everyone.
Old 07-30-2008   #29
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macey View Post
When a few twats used that airport glitch to get inside the airport and kill everyone.

..you're a twat then

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008   #30
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
How everyone tries to PIT you in a race. There should only be bumping and running in GTA Races.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote