Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2008   #1
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Post your worse online experience.

Mine was actually today.
I had a 12 year old SCREAM the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song over and over and over.
He didnt even really know the word's.
He also kept smashing into my infernus almost causing it to explode until i found like three health packs.
It was the worse 8 minutes of my online life.

POST YOUR'S!
Old 07-21-2008   #2
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
have'nt been online much but my worse experiance was when i was escaping from a set up ambush then as soon as i got away someone blew me up from a roof top
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #3
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I died one time.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Uhh, mine was when I had a nice orange infernus, and some guy got in a chopper and didn't shoot it, but tried to like chop it up or something with the rotors. The infernus went spiraling into the air, then landed and exploded. I died.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #5
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
i was playing cod4 onlinen and got a whole bunch of kills worth xp and i disconnected and didnt get my xp when i was about to rank up DARN!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #6
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
He was talking about on GTA, since after all this is a GTA fansite.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #7
mrmarine21

mrmarine21 can only hope to improve
probably when some 8 year old black kid(not to be racist) kept sayin ah ah ah ah when i was trying to work for a fellow teamate then I just made it my mission to make him want to leave via killing him every respond with an rpg he he
mrmarine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #8
GT409

GT409 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was once drag racing at the airport with someone online, a new guy joins and he asks to get in my car, so I stop to let him in, then he shoots me with an AK. I find him later and get my revenge shot. Then he got really mad and started screaming and swearing at me, he's also trying to kick me from the game. After about 20 minutes he leaves, peace at last.

Just 1 Flying Rat left!
GT409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #9
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I hate that. They kill you, you kill them, they get mad and say they didn't do anything. Total n00bs.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #10
The Dave
Straight Fuckin' Original

The Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to beholdThe Dave is a splendid one to behold
I was at the airport, and all 8 players had helicopters and they took turns trying to hit me with there blades, and finally one did and through me out to sea. I was able to jump on a boat then all of them came flying towards me and start shooting there guns, and I end up getting blown to shit.
Old 07-22-2008   #11
eltankejorge

eltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these partseltankejorge is infamous around these parts
my worst experience was last night, one guy was inside a bulding that you can't get in like a glitch, so everybody goes near da place and everyone trys to kill him, but every time you shot him with a RPG the baster send you messages and start bragging about that no one can kill him.
WHAT A LUKY BASTARD
Old 07-22-2008   #12
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
every game i go on only has about 3 players. shit
Old 07-22-2008   #13
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
My favorite server in CSS where i had a semi poor 0.95 KD had to move to a different provider.

This means the IP changed. This server used to have 32/32 players with a minimum of 16 at all times, even if i was playing at 3am in the morning.

Now the server has been completely dead for days, nobody not even the regulars come on anymore. I could just move to another server, but these guys were family to me, lost the will to play anymore.
Old 07-22-2008   #14
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
My worst experience? Every time someone comes online with a distorted microphone, and I just happen to be wearing a headset. Makes me want to fucking murder them OUTSIDE of the game.

Oh, and let's not forget, people who sound like they have a wet rag in their mouth when they talk, too. I could belt them in the mouth, and not think twice about it. >.>

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18

Last edited by GrungeRockCity; 07-22-2008 at 12:31 PM..
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008   #15
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
yeah, that annoys me when there's hardly any players, you want a load to have a good game.

Like I went on Hangman's NOOSE and you all have to get to the safe point or something and there's 3 of you there and you're waiting ages for that one player to get there and he's just pissing about somewhere.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote