Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2008   #1
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Question has anyone noticed that

niko's language improves through out the game like at the beginning he was'nt so good at english but as you progress he get's much better
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #2
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I have. It's one of those small details that makes the character so convincing.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #3
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
I've not noticed that, good observation though!

Its the little details like that, that make this game great.

edit: dammit ZCAB you got there before me.

Last edited by TimBud; 07-21-2008 at 07:44 AM..
TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #4
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I've noticed that Niko's English can get worse too. I had already unlocked Algonquin and Alderney (so his English improved quite a lot) and I went back to Hove Beach to do a random character mission. During the cutscene he made all kinds of mistakes that he never makes during the cutscenes of the missions in Algonquin and Alderney
Old 07-21-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
I've noticed that Niko's English can get worse too. I had already unlocked Algonquin and Alderney (so his English improved quite a lot) and I went back to Hove Beach to do a random character mission. During the cutscene he made all kinds of mistakes that he never makes during the cutscenes of the missions in Algonquin and Alderney
probaly because that was ment for the beginning of the game
Old 07-21-2008   #6
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
His grammar gets better through emails as well.

Sorry for being too obvious, but that's normal if you go through a country in a different language with little knowledge of what they speak, you adapt though that place and get better the more you speak to people.
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #7
Blaze0785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji View Post
His grammar gets better through emails as well.

Sorry for being too obvious, but that's normal if you go through a country in a different language with little knowledge of what they speak, you adapt though that place and get better the more you speak to people.
i agree but it would be hard to learn chinese for me but very nice explenation though i agree with you
Old 07-21-2008   #8
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
probaly because that was ment for the beginning of the game
Yeah, obviously I couldn't be bothered to locate the mission when I was in Dukes/Broker so I decided to do it later.

Anyway, it's a cool realistic detail indeed
Old 07-21-2008   #9
Blaze0785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
Yeah, obviously I couldn't be bothered to locate the mission when I was in Dukes/Broker so I decided to do it later.

Anyway, it's a cool realistic detail indeed
yeah it was a good detail i would have never thought of that
Old 07-21-2008   #10
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji View Post
Not really normal to see it implimented in a game though.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #11
Blaze0785

oh i forgot to mention i think he improves his english during cut tscenes it does'nt happens when your free roaming
Old 07-21-2008   #12
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Nah, I didn't notice it as I didn't take much notice of the storyline, etc. It's quite a good little feature though that's cool.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #13
Blaze0785

i did'nt notice neither until i replayed the game again and i notice how the way he was talking
Old 07-21-2008   #14
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
That's cool Nice bit of realism to appreciate.

On the topic of noticing things (I don't want to make a new topic, sorry): Hobos wear a sign saying, "Pull my finger $1"

I chuckled.

Last edited by thenotsogoodtrickster; 07-21-2008 at 02:54 PM..
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #15
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
haha yeaah, ive noticed.
It was pretty sweet the way he does that.
It kinda seem he gets a little older, as well.
But his facial hair or headhair never grow.