Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2008   #1
Cannonball0828
Newbie Member

Cannonball0828 is an unknown quantity at this point
Flatline mission (small spoilers I guess)

Did anybody else realize that you can get in doctors scrubs, so the guards won't attack you on your way to Anthony's room? And that you don't have to shoot Anthony, rather you can just pull his life support, giving you extra time to get away. I was just wondering if anybody else noticed this because in all of the guides I have seen nobody gives this tip.
Cannonball0828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #2
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Nope, never noticed. Nice find though! +rep =)
Old 05-17-2008   #3
Nikolai

Nikolai is an unknown quantity at this point
Where do you get scrubs from?

Also how does the guard in the room not notice you removed the life support?
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #4
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
I knew about the scrubs (which are in a room on the right as you go through the main door btw) but I didnt know about the life support thing. Would have helped a lot. +rep
Old 05-18-2008   #5
SimonS
Pffft.

SimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of lightSimonS is a glorious beacon of light
I heard the doctors talking about something clothes related and that clicked that there had to be some kind of clothes / way to get into the room undetected
Old 05-18-2008   #6
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Thanks, im on that mission now.
Old 05-18-2008   #7
qwertyguy
The alien banger.

qwertyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
When you get in the hospital you talk to the nurse on your left and she tells you to talk to ER Reference or whtever it was called and if you turn right after going up to the ER desk there's a set of scrubs you can change into. Then you go into his room ask the guard to leave and take out the life support.

I dont know if you can get the scrubs after the mission if you didnt do it that way.

Thanks to Razor for the sig.
MySpace
qwertyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #8
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
No, if you passed the mission you cannot get them any more.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #9
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
hahha wow, interesting - i had no idea. im so used to walking in and blasting fools to the floor that i didnt bother to look for some other way... sounds more like a Hitman game to me
Old 05-18-2008   #10
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I just did that mission. I got into the doctor's scrubs, then blasted him with a shotgun. Ended up getting 4 stars, and escaping with only a sliver of health left.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #11
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
I'm really glad I paid attention and got those scrubs. It's fun to pretend to be a paramedic with them (even if it's inaccurate) or go on rampages.
Old 05-21-2008   #12
KkevinCrazy

KkevinCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
woah crazy didnt know about the life support thing but scrubs i did get
KkevinCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #13
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
when i played that mission i knew there would be some clothes or something to change into, because flatline is the name of a mission on hitman blood money where you kill someone in a rehab clinic
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #14
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
aw, dam. and i just did that mission yesterday! wish i knew that earlier...
Old 05-21-2008   #15
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
and if you go up to the guys protecting anthony before getting the scrubs he'll tell you that only doctors are allowed and if you go back an get the scrubs an go back to anthony the guards will start shooting at you

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote