Old 06-25-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Cutscene Trouble!

Hey guys, I am having problems with my cutscenes. I can't hear anything, theres no audio to it. I tried playing the audio files in the AUDIO folder and they can't play, they can play but you can't hear anything...Anyway you guys can help me? Ill +rep yo.
Old 06-27-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
If it is the P.c Version then it might be your sound card. Or the game is slow in picking up the Audio files for the Cutscenes or you might have to reinstall the game to fix the problem. If you have a well setup P.C that is top of the rage and then it might be the disc it could be damaged
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
My sound card is good, my cutscenes work good on SA. Any one got a Audio file of VC that can ssend me?
Old 06-29-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Here is to websites that have all Vice city Audio files

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4130269/...to_-_Vice_City

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/582
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #5
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
never happened to me
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote