Old 07-19-2008   #1
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
annoying stupidity

ok my mouse sometimes goes inactive cus its a stupid wireless one. and when i went to load my game i went to nudge it but it was highlighting the delete file option, and to get it to work i have to click...now heres the stupid bit i accidentally double clicked and it accidentally deleted my game. now i gotta do all what i did again and me being me, i cant be arsed to do stuff again in such a short time also because it takes me ages to even play games, let alone redo them

it may sound hopeless to ask but is there a way i can get the save back? since its pc i figured it saved it on my computer someplace? does it do this at all and keep it even when deleted?...if not im gonna have find a save with ALL los santos missions done...no more no less...also all tags done and 20 oysters gotten around that area, full progress with denies with her unlocked outfit, basically everything done in los santos,....could anyone help me find a save file like this please if i cant retrieve my file?

id appreciate any help.....

ok what i did so far

los santos---

all missions
full progress with denies
all territories taken over
most safe houses bought
20 oysters found (once i unlocked the country side, i went and got them, aside from the one in mad dog mansion which was the first i found, i then used a map >_>)
all 100 tags done
the pistol and smg challenge in amunation done

country side

first tenpenny and pulaski mission done in that area
the truth mission done
the kendal and cesar cutscene
the first catalina mission done (i robbed the nearest place to the mission start)
and 6 trucker missions done

would anyone be able to help me find a profile as close to that as possible please? i dont mind if no country side missions are done as i only did 3, i can do again

and for the record my cj was

full muscle
3 quarter stamina
1 fifth fat
full respect (by taking the territories mostly)
about a quarter weapon skill in most early guns, except ak 47 was full and so was the micro smg (not the tech 9)
1 quarter lung capacity
and almost fully upgraded health
out fit...i can go buy again

i might resort to asking if anyone could actually do what i did only much faster than i really can

again id appreciate any help in finding a profile as close as possible to mine

Last edited by Xegethra; 07-19-2008 at 10:53 PM..
Xegethra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #2
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
It should be in recycle bin... Just go into that, right click on the save and click Restore
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008   #3
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
nope wasnt there at all.....

-_-