Old 07-11-2008   #1
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
any tutorials...at all..

hey...im new here only because iv scoured the net for tutorials on making clothes/hair/hats and the like and i cannot for the life of me find any. so does anyone know any?

please, id appreciate it a lot

as you can tell, i have it for pc
Old 07-11-2008   #2
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Are you looking for modding tutorials? If so check out this board!
Welcome to GTAGaming by the way .
Old 07-11-2008   #3
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
why thank you...and i gotta say, the zaibatsus = bests gang for the best gta

and thanks again, and yeah i suppose im looking for modding tutorials as i wanna change his appearance a little. like if i knew how to id make some clothes and make it able to buy them and same with hair and stuff rather then replacing a default item. if i wear to replace items it would be what you get when you start the game, simple plain clothes
Old 07-11-2008   #4
Xegethra

well i think im looking for modding tutorials...im not sure as i want to make clothes and have them in the shops same with hair and jewelry. but im not sure if its best to change some already clothing and hair...like what you first see cj in first in the game for example, a nice clean blank style he has to start with.

i checked the link and i still cant find anything on clothes, but thanks anyway.

and i might add, zaibatsus = best gang for the best gta