Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2008   #1
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Hove Beach is violent? (Possible Spoilers)

I haven't killed Dimitry yet or anything like that, yet if i go to hove beach and steal a car from someone, or shoot a gun into the air, some Eastern European people get out of there cars and start shooting at me. I know every once in a while pedestrians have guns, but almost all the people in Hove Beach?
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #2
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
You should spoilers instead of putting it in the thread title.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #3
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
You don't even need to say whether you killed him or not. It's trivial for what you're trying to say.

You get a lot of people shooting at you. I've been killed once by some guy with a gun.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
they are always there even at the start of the game. Pick a fight with the wrong person and you are dead either they will have a knife or a pistol or a shotgun. But they are always there
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #5
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I normally have biker gang's shoot at me whenever i shoot another biker.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #6
GT409

GT409 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty shure those guys shooting you are the Russian Mafiya, and their cars are black Shafters, black Rebelas, white Uranuses. (Is that the correct plural of Uranus?)
GT409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #7
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Yeah whether you've killed Dimitri or not yet is a completely irrelevant point. There was no need, whatsoever, to bring that up.

Anyway, back to the point at hand. I love it when people start shooting off . I always start shootouts then go hide in the diner and use it for cover. I always end up being gunned down by a cop but it's fun nevertheless. I also believe they're just peds. Though i'll have a proper look in a bit

Last edited by leelee862; 07-16-2008 at 11:43 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh come on it's obvious Dimitri is going to be killed he's the main antagonist of the game! Stop ragging on him like he's spoiled something important.

Anyway, yeah the Russian Mafiya are sometimes in the Hove Beach area and if you start trouble then they'll attack you.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
when you hit the women in the area or any where someone will pull a knife or gun on you or better still a whole herd of them will beat you up
Old 07-16-2008   #10
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I remember doing one mission where you had to go to the 69th Street Diner for a mission, after the mission was finished, some guy came up to me and killed me with a shotgun
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #11
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Oh come on it's obvious Dimitri is going to be killed he's the main antagonist of the game! Stop ragging on him like he's spoiled something important.
Yeah actually, I guess your right. Although, it was still an irrelevent point
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #12
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
Hove Beach is a fairly rough place. I shot someone using a Sniper Rifle when I was on a roof there and almost everyone in a car stopped, got out and started firing at me. The police didn't even pick anything up until I shot a few more people.
Old 07-17-2008   #13
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Yeah, I think it might be because Dimitri started hunting you down and that's why you left Hove Beach. Honestly, if I shoot a shot anywhere else in the city, every once in a while a pedestrian will have a pistol. In Hove Beach, 20 different people get out Uzis and AKs and start firing at me.
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #14
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
The other day i was looking for a pigeon in Hove Beach and then i shot him with the sniper rifle, suddenly 3 or 4 guys start shooting me. Never experienced something like this in other locations, usually it's just 1 or 2 pedestrians with guns.
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #15
claud3
Banned
Banned

The area is covered in armed peds and Russian mafia guys and that is why you get shot at. But sometimes it is nice and peace full. And you could sometimes kill alot of people with a weapon or fists and they would not care but this is rare