Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2008   #1
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Exclamation How to get in the airport(Glitch)

Ok I made a video how to get inside the airport. Sorry for bad quality its of my digital cam, getting a capture card soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FICyosUElkI

Subscribe and Cmt.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #2
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Very cool man! Thanks! And I gotta say that I love your Joker sig and avatar! TDK!!! 2 MORE DAYS! +REP

Last edited by atdray; 07-16-2008 at 02:42 AM..
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #3
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
That's pretty cool! Thanks for spreading the knowledge Lile. I was wondering how some people were getting in there! + REP
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Your welcome guys, I tried it in Death match today and I was 23-0. Alot them respond in front me.
Old 07-16-2008   #5
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Could come in very useful
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Your welcome guys, I tried it in Death match today and I was 23-0. Alot them respond in front me.
Beeing 23-0 now but not for long. Now people here know this
heeee heeee heeee

I wont tell if you don't

Last edited by claud3; 07-16-2008 at 04:44 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #7
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
hehe good stuff Lile. So are you like untouchable while in there? You can kill other people but they can't get you? If so, I bet it helps a lot in deathmatch. Too bad more people are going to find out about it though.
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #8
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
Well done. You've pretty much just ruined any deathmatch that takes place there.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #9
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Known about this for ages, pisses me right off when people do it.

The next update better fix this.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #10
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
hehe good stuff Lile. So are you like untouchable while in there? You can kill other people but they can't get you? If so, I bet it helps a lot in deathmatch. Too bad more people are going to find out about it though.
When your in there you are like Superman, just shoot them and they won't know where you are at. Subscribe ppl!

If you get in first then your untouchable until you run out of ammo, if someone trys to get in the glitch just pop his eye balls out.

Last edited by .LiLe.; 07-16-2008 at 08:15 PM..
Old 07-17-2008   #11
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Nice glitch! Thanks for sharing! Will be good against the police or opponents
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #12
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Nice glitch! Thanks for sharing! Will be good against the police or opponents
Also good for the 6 Star achievement.
Old 07-21-2008   #13
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
nice vid dude someone give him a reward he deserves it i'm not be sarcastic neither nice discovery i almost forgot to post this it's a money glitch i will find it
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #14
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PwYhSQtGY0U here it is
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #15
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

HEy thats not a glitch, its dead bodies they probably went to ATM then the player killed them.