Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2008   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Annihilator spawn point found!!

I was cruising around looking for the Infernus and I spotted a heli on top on the LCPD building in Algonquin. I thought "That's either the Police Maverick... or could it be!? After finding a way to the roof, it sure enough was the Annihilator.

Click here to view the SnapMap

Go there and you'll see it from the street sitting on the roof.

HOW TO GET IT:

Go into the apartment building just north of the LCPD building with the chopper. The entrances are on the east and west sides of the building. Take the stairs to the top. Jump from the roof down to the chopper and take that bad boy.

I have not killed all 200 pigeons. Yes it respawns over and over.
Old 07-12-2008   #2
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
I've known that for weeks. Didn't really think it was new.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike. View Post
I've known that for weeks. Didn't really think it was new.
Same here, I have knew about that for ages just never gave it some thought because I just use the cheat to get it.
Old 07-12-2008   #4
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Yeah it's a bit old. I know of three spawn points for the Annihilator:
The one mentioned above.
Another near the bridge from Broker to Star Junction.
And another one at St Francis Itl.

Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #5
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
this is the easyest one to get. you dont get wanted for stealing it..

it isnt all that great either. the miniguns suck. they have a very low range and for some reason the cut out all the time
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Oh... I didn't realize everyone already knew about it. And I didn't know there were other points for it. lol

Ah, well I hope it helps someone out.

EDIT: Crap, apparently it's even easier than I thought.

Well, thanks for letting me know it's a commonly known thing guys! I'll check those other points previously mentioned. Back to my search for an Infernus now! You guys don't know of a location for that do ya? hahaaa

Last edited by dokujitsu; 07-12-2008 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: Found a video showing an easier way
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008   #7
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ dok..thx for that,some may not have known (me for one) an also provding the vid.It is a nice touch,aswell.
Old 07-12-2008   #8
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josť View Post
Yeah it's a bit old. I know of three spawn points for the Annihilator:
The one mentioned above.
Another near the bridge from Broker to Star Junction.
And another one at St Francis Itl.

I knew about the other 2, but the one that spawns near the bridge, is it on top of a Police station? Just curious. I've never seen it in that area.

Also, when you do get the 200 pigeons, does anybody know where the Annihilator spawns after?
Old 07-12-2008   #9
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
The Annihalator, after killing the 200 fuckin' rats , will spawn on top of the MeTV building in Algonquin , the top of that building has edges shaped like a 6 sided star! But the thing is: it's not always there and you have to take a helicopter to go take it cuz' you can't enter the building at the bottom. And it's akward and difficult to land your copter there without fucking the Annihalator cuz' there is not much room on that roof. So after getting 100% I said fuck it and started to use the cheat everytime I want to fly one.
bigbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #10
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbro View Post
The Annihalator, after killing the 200 fuckin' rats , will spawn on top of the MeTV building in Algonquin , the top of that building has edges shaped like a 6 sided star! But the thing is: it's not always there and you have to take a helicopter to go take it cuz' you can't enter the building at the bottom. And it's akward and difficult to land your copter there without fucking the Annihalator cuz' there is not much room on that roof. So after getting 100% I said fuck it and started to use the cheat everytime I want to fly one.
No, you can always use the window cleaning lift platform over at the back of the building, then use the ladder to climb to the very top.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dokujitsu View Post
Oh... I didn't realize everyone already knew about it. And I didn't know there were other points for it. lol

Ah, well I hope it helps someone out.

EDIT: Crap, apparently it's even easier than I thought.

Well, thanks for letting me know it's a commonly known thing guys! I'll check those other points previously mentioned. Back to my search for an Infernus now! You guys don't know of a location for that do ya? hahaaa

I don't believe that there's an Infernus spawn point.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #12
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
yeah i knew it was there but never took it because i figured you'd get a wanted level from entering the police station.... apparently you don't.. that'll probably be one of my more visited locations now since it's just up the road from one of the safehouses. =P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #13
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Back to my search for an Infernus now! You guys don't know of a location for that do ya? hahaaa
Finish Stevie's missions and go here:
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008   #14
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

Doesn't show up for me, Jose. Not sure why. Yeah I finished the missions.

I got one tho, I was doing Brucie's races and got them to show up after several tries.
Old 07-14-2008   #15
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by José View Post
Finish Stevie's missions and go here:
I've replied to you already in another thread stating that I've finished all of Stevie's missions, and the Infernus is ONLY there when you have to steal it for Stevie. It's not there anymore once you've completed his missions, and if it is for you, well.. shit, you must have lucked out with some glitch that spawns it each time you're there.

Quote:
Doesn't show up for me, Jose. Not sure why. Yeah I finished the missions.

I got one tho, I was doing Brucie's races and got them to show up after several tries.
Yeah. That seems to be the only way to obtain one if you lost the one Bernie gives you.