Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2008   #31
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
Fist fight everyone.

Make a "last stand" in the hospital with a shotgun.
Old 07-11-2008   #32
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
I usually just get into shoot outs with cops or mess around with a few people from GTAG on MP.

I can't stand players like you. Ruining other peoples fun in free roam is just stupid, in my opinion. There is a reason for Deathmatch and TDM.
Hey, don't get me wrong. If I end up in a game with cool people who aren't just killing everything they see anyways, I'll behave for the most part.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008   #33
[KFC]-ScharK
KFC ftw

[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road[KFC]-ScharK is on a distinguished road
I find it hard to keep my attention when playing the game. I sometimes actually zone out when I'm driving and crash and then that's when the PS3 gets turned off.

I find it extremely hard to keep playing, I want to so bad--because I know it's such an awesome game, graphics, massive size, etc. but I can't keep up with it and get bored. IMO--I think it's the city design almost. And, the GPS ruined everything, it's there I'm going to use it.. but imo it ruined the experience of memorizing shortcuts etc.

edit: And Algonquin is annoying with all those one way roads.. there was like only two in GTAIII and that was bad enough. I know their recreating NY but when you take a turn around a corner expecting to go with the traffic, but get slammed against a cab it, I just get frustrated and eventually turn it off

www.KFCGang.net

Last edited by [KFC]-ScharK; 07-15-2008 at 08:37 PM..
[KFC]-ScharK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008   #34
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Schark, i couldnt have said it better, myself.
Old 07-16-2008   #35
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I always cruise around, shoot people, have fights, and just kick back and take in the sights and sounds. Looking for random cool rooftops and stuff for shootouts can also be fun.
Old 07-16-2008   #36
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I play MP so much, I'm only rank 5 but still.

Last edited by ska; 07-16-2008 at 02:25 PM.. Reason: 5 not 6.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #37
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of
I usually stock up on Sniper Rifle rounds and do epic kills. Usually on moving cars from a long distance.

Other than that I play online.
Old 07-16-2008   #38
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I just go around and kill alot of peds with the baseball bat and have massive shootouts with the cops
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #39
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
I stopped playin' regularly a little while ago. Got bored of runnin' people over on the sidewalk and spawning boats on top of people's cars. Feels kinda sad that I got bored of such a good game. There just isn't as much of a variety of gameplay that San Andreas had.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008   #40
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
I'm doing the story mode again and trying to get 100%. Also I've been playing on MP for quite a bit.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #41
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i just go around and collect money and go on shootouts
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #42
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Another thing I do to pass time is gain the polices attention then attempt to evade them without causing any damage to the car.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #43
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
i tryed to do that once but i could'nt do it you drive way better then me i bet
Old 07-21-2008   #44
Reiji

Reiji is on a distinguished roadReiji is on a distinguished road
Every GTA game I play regularly, I'd do default things... as in what cars would Niko prefer, or what would CJ normally wear?
Reiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #45
Blaze0785

sometimes i just take kiki out to the split sides comedy club and then get a drink with roman