Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2008   #16
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
basically I just fuck around, do whatever I feel like doing atm
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #17
Conqueestadooro

Conqueestadooro is an unknown quantity at this point
Finished the storyline and am just wraping up the last loose ends to get 100%, never cared to get 100% in any of the past releases, but with this one, I want to.

BUT..

It's getting really, really boring finding all the pigeons (about 50 or so left, I think I have ONE last random charachter to meet, not sure who though!!!) I put in about 30-45 minutes of pigeon shooting and I'm gassed, just too boring...
Old 07-09-2008   #18
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Mostly online, in free mode. Targeting specific players and making their game frustrating by killing them as much as possible. Taking cheap shots at crowds with a rocket or kill everyone in a fight with a sniper rifle from a nearby roof. Basically, doing somethin to piss off everyone in the server to get them after me.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #19
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
What do I do when I play GTA:IV? Well I just f*ck around, get into shootouts with the cops, see how fast I can go driving down the highway, ect
It's a sandbox game! Were anything you can think of you can do.
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #20
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
The new driving physics and realistic city make cruising feel like a pleasure to me.

Other than that, I'll explore, play online and just the good old fashioned gta nonsense.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #21
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
usually play online. mostly free mode, turf war, hangman's noose, and cops and crooks. usually there's always something fun to do in free mode especially when playing with friends. sometimes we all get NRGs and wheelie down the runways at the airport.
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #22
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
I run over peds with the slow-motion cinematic cam (or just run them over), get into fistfights and perform counters because they're awesome, snipe random people, replay single player, cruise, annihilate cops for hours along with some music (from the PC), just fucking around.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #23
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
I usually just get into shoot outs with cops or mess around with a few people from GTAG on MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Mostly online, in free mode. Targeting specific players and making their game frustrating by killing them as much as possible. Taking cheap shots at crowds with a rocket or kill everyone in a fight with a sniper rifle from a nearby roof. Basically, doing somethin to piss off everyone in the server to get them after me.
I can't stand players like you. Ruining other peoples fun in free roam is just stupid, in my opinion. There is a reason for Deathmatch and TDM.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #24
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeham View Post
I got no other fun games
Did you mean that "there are no other fun games" besides GTA IV?

Because it's true on the next-gen consoles, besides MGS 4 that is.

Anyway, on-topic, what do I do on GTA IV? I've played 100% and completed the story twice! But still, there are many thigs to do! There are in fact so many things to do in GTA IV in my head, it seems like I have not enough time to do them. For those of you who can't make a sandbox game fun, shame on you. Use your imagination and creativity! This is a crime action game! Pretend you are some main actor from an action movie or something.

Some things to do... Wreck havoc. Get all the achievements in the Xbox 360 version. Challenge the story mode record time. Challenge the Multiplayer leaderboards leader. Play Multiplayer till Rank 10. Complete 100% from scratch again in record time. Challenge the Liberty City Marathon records. ZiT some songs. Drive around. Pay attention to the radio. Mess with the physics engine. Do some crazy stunting and master it. Mess with the vehicle damage system. Find funny and fun glitches. Find easter eggs. Try to speak like Niko Bellic. See how long you can survive in firefights with the police/pedestrians. Explore every alley, fire-escape, street, avenue, main city sights, interiors, etc. Mess with the helicopters. Try out crazy bike crashes! Play as a zombie in multiplayer. Try to commit as little crimes as possible all the way till 100%. Pick a fight with pedestrians and use some fighting combos. Try to fail a mission a few times to hear different dialogue. Watch the in-game TV and comedy club. Kill Vlad, Dwayne/Playboy X, Faustin, Dimitri all over again and try out the execution styles with the pistol (the most violent parts in the game!). Try to blow up as many vehicles and pedestrians as possible before being wasted. Take a breathtaking look at the Liberty City night view from different areas of the city. Create unique atmospheres by listening to different radio stations, driving around at different areas at different points of time. Recreate the GTA IV trailers.

And lastly, use your goddamn imagination/creativity!

Last edited by De7erminist; 07-10-2008 at 02:22 AM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #25
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueestadooro View Post
Finished the storyline and am just wraping up the last loose ends to get 100%, never cared to get 100% in any of the past releases, but with this one, I want to.

BUT..

It's getting really, really boring finding all the pigeons (about 50 or so left, I think I have ONE last random charachter to meet, not sure who though!!!) I put in about 30-45 minutes of pigeon shooting and I'm gassed, just too boring...

Yeah thats why I haven't played in a few days. Plus I'm moving to the UAE in a few weeks, and have to get rid of my console before then. Don't have long left.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #26
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I find myself after 45 minute's of gameplay, repeating the same step's as i did my last death.
Then im just like "Fuck it" and turn off the console.
(Right now, no XBL. )
Old 07-10-2008   #27
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
I play Free Mode online. Sometimes you get paired up with some cool people and simulate shootouts with the police.
Old 07-10-2008   #28
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
I use cheats, Get the annihilator , Goto that main road on the 2nd island (sorta looks like that big open New York City area) and get up real high and go down at high speeds into oncoming traffic and jumping out as soon as i hit the ground.

Then just watch Niko get fucked up, Love the Physics.
Old 07-10-2008   #29
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
I played through the game a second time around and
I killed Dwyane. I felt like a total ASS after doing it though. Then I got that call from Playboy X and I was like "Fuuuuck this." So I didn't save that, reloaded my last save, and killed playboy. haha
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008   #30
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
Haven't played it for like a month...
SA is offline   Reply With Quote