Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2008   #1
DCfromPG
Newbie Member

DCfromPG is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Can you actually get those gloves and if so, then how?

Well on all the commercials nico is wearing those gloves and i want them! i would appriciate if someone could tell me if they actually exist and if so how to get them thank you
DCfromPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #2
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The "Fingerless Gloves" are not available in the game, they were removed at the last moment. By the way, check out GTAForums.com, they have a whole section dedicated to people complaining abouts these gloves, it's called the GTA4 section.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #3
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
haha i swear these stupid threads will never end
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #4
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by comics22 View Post
So since your here we should just call every new member with a question a retard? Stupidity comes from asking? I thought it was the other way around, we got more knowledge from our fellow people by asking them.

It's not a crime if you want to ask somebody something, some people just don't know some of the more basic facts about GTA4.
Old 07-06-2008   #5
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCfromPG View Post
Well on all the commercials nico is wearing those gloves and i want them! i would appriciate if someone could tell me if they actually exist and if so how to get them thank you
Well, let's just hope they come in the DLC.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #6
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
So since your here we should just call every new member with a question a retard? Stupidity comes from asking? I thought it was the other way around, we got more knowledge from our fellow people by asking them.

It's not a crime if you want to ask somebody something, some people just don't know some of the more basic facts about GTA4.
??? where did i ever call him retarded? i just merely said that theres prolly 40 threads already been here asking about the gloves and this is just throwing another on the pile...thats just on this site as im sure theres plenty more on plenty of other gta sites...all the info can be found by searching
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #7
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
??? where did i ever call him retarded? i just merely said that theres prolly 40 threads already been here asking about the gloves and this is just throwing another on the pile...thats just on this site as im sure theres plenty more on plenty of other gta sites...all the info can be found by searching
I didn't say you called him a retard.

And for your answer, you could have just sent him a reminder to search the forums next time. Case closed.
Old 07-06-2008   #8
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
Actually Brotha found them, you just cant wear them.
http://www.gtagaming.com/forums/show...98#post1828598
yohan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #9
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Gloves aren't use-able, they were removed from the game as a clothing feature in the final version of GTA IV, same for climbing telegraph poles.

Quote:
DCfromPG is a new member and is just asking a simple question, there is nothing wrong or stupid about it even if it is repeated. This is a GTA forum, we are supposed to answer peoples questions. Take Xans advice, remind people to search the forums.

So, comics22, content-less posts result in Infraction Points, take this as a verbal warning.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #10
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
I really dont see the big deal about these gloves. Their GLOVES. Even if rockstar included them, people would complain because "they dont do anything".

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #11
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
I really dont see the big deal about these gloves. Their GLOVES. Even if rockstar included them, people would complain because "they dont do anything".

GarrettQ
LOL, thats true
yohan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #12
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

GarrettQ
Then I'd tell them to shut up because I don't know how else I'm supposed to complete "Maniacal Niko" without fingerless gloves.
JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #13
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Quote:

GarrettQ
It's more about the overall bad ass professional look they give out.

Remember kids: If you look good, you feel good!
Old 07-07-2008   #14
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Haha, Xan.

I do hope we get these gloves in the DLC, loads of people want them.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote