Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2008   #1
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
Where can I find thise cars outside of missions?

I've been looking for a thread like this one and haven't been able to locate one. Does anyone know where I can find these cars outside of missions?

Infernus
SuperGT
Comet
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #2
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
brucies races.

you can also find the comet by the driving range/ golf course thing that's on a pier. i dunno about the super gt or infernus.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #3
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Infernus:

Super GT: Big parking lot structure located in Algonquin, near safehouse

Comet: Search between the Burger Shot and the Swingers Golf Club.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #4
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
I couldn't find any of them. The one that is supposed to be in the garage won't appear. Is it random?
Old 07-05-2008   #5
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Man, that video has to be a bunch of shit. Why would it be running, let alone parked like that? He didn't have to break the glass to get in either. I smell BS. :p
Old 07-05-2008   #6
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Don't shoot the messenger

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008   #7
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Can you be more specific about the super gt? I want one.
Old 07-05-2008   #8
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by atdray View Post
Man, that video has to be a bunch of shit. Why would it be running, let alone parked like that? He didn't have to break the glass to get in either. I smell BS. :p
Yeah, i was wondering when he said "You'll find it running and parked."
Im like "No, you never find a parked car running."
Old 07-05-2008   #9
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
yeah if ya couldn't find the comet just try looking again at another time, as for the super gt the best advice i can give you is to drive a turismo around southern algonquin. you can find turismos at the car dealership around the corner from the safehouse roman bought in algonquin.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #10
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I'll have to follow up on Chandler's video. See if it does show up. That kid does seem to have planted it there. But from what I've seen, you can get it after you pick it up for Stevie. It respawns in the same spot. haven't quite gotten to it yet for him but this seems legit.

UPDATE: That Infernus in Chandler's vid is BS. I tried the house a dozen times with no show. Sorry, buddy. That kid is an idiot. He must have put it there. Notice how it starts off with Niko standing in front of the house and the car is ready to go. Bah.

Last edited by dokujitsu; 07-06-2008 at 06:57 PM..
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #11
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
That video is legit, fact, I've been saying that place is a spawn point for the Infernus since long ago, appears after completing Stevie's missions and is always painted yellow.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #12
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Well, I've completed all car collection missions, and still nothing.
Old 07-06-2008   #13
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by José View Post
That video is legit, fact, I've been saying that place is a spawn point for the Infernus since long ago, appears after completing Stevie's missions and is always painted yellow.
Do you mean the video of the house or the video of the street outside the restaurant?

The video I posted is fact, yes. The one Chandler posted is a lie. Not Chandler's fault. That kid that made it is a prick.
Old 07-06-2008   #14
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
How do i contact Stevie.
I finsished all of Brucie's car things. But no Stevie yet.
Old 07-06-2008   #15
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
How do i contact Stevie.
I finsished all of Brucie's car things. But no Stevie yet.
Progress the storyline. I think you have to do all of Brucie's regular missions. I may be mistaken but I could swear Brucie gives you his contact info. May be someone else? Anyway, check your text messages. you may have recieved it and missed it. He won't call, it's all texts.