Old 06-26-2008   #1
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Fly the co-op

Today i managed to beat R* time on Deal Breaker, which was the last i needed to get the fly the co-op achievement but for some reason the achievement didn't unlock. Then i checked the leaderboards and i got the time required for each mission and yeah it's ranked:

Deal Breaker - 6:10
Hangman's Noose - 2:21
Bomb da Base - 5:14

Has anyone experienced the same or any idea why this happened?
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #2
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
are those times from ranked matches?
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008   #3
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by grittack View Post
are those times from ranked matches?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
Then i checked the leaderboards and i got the time required for each mission and yeah it's ranked:
Yes.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #4
endj3
Freakin Awesome!!Nirvana FTW

endj3 is on a distinguished roadendj3 is on a distinguished road
check if it is on ranked matches..if not then you won't get it!
endj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #5
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by endj3 View Post
check if it is on ranked matches..if not then you won't get it!
i think he already said it was ranked
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
You're lucky that you can even beat the damn time, everytime I play it's always a bunch of random jackasses that don't communicate and constantly die.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote