Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > San Andreas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2008   #1
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
UPDATE THE INFO

jesus chirst! San Andreas was released in 2005. ITS NOW 2008 AND I STILL SEE WRONG INFO!

For the San Andreas character page it was written BEFORE san andreas came out and wasnt changed AFTER it came out. Thus mistakes were made and no new characters (that played big roles) were included.

Quote:
Barry "Big Bear" Thorne was first seen in one of the earliest San Andreas screenshots, firing furiously from a Greenwood. Closely aligned with the Orange Grove Families, expect Thorne to play a key role in the many missions involving the whole gang. Expect to see him loitering in the Grove, ready to be recruited.
Big Bear's role in the FINAL GAME was a BITCH to what's-his-face played by The Game. You have Old Reece as a major character, yet Salvatore, Toreno, ect. are left off.

+ You need updated photos of the characters. You only have the BETA versions of them.

Its like you made the whole thing BASED on the BETA and didnt change it after the final game was released.

WHATS THE DEAL???
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
San Andreas was actually released in 2004.
Old 07-07-2008   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
^ lol

Well, considering how GTAIV is the latest game i wouldn't expect them to change it immediately, if ever. GTAIV has the spotlight at the moment, plus it won't ruin your life if some information is wrong.
Old 07-08-2008   #4
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
lol

Not only is the info old but its also wrong! (like Big Bear playing a big role and being able to recruit him)

heres a list I made of things needed to be updated:
- The Gang Section needs updates pictures (Some are missing pictures and some are artwork)

- The Weapon section is missing information/needs photos ( Missing Dildo, Cane, ect. Missing photos of Brass Knucles ect.)

- The Character Page needs the biggest work of all. Characters like Madd Dogg, Old Reece, Brian johnson dont play key roles in the game like you said. . . .
Caracters missing are: Ceaser, Officer Tenpenny/Polawski, Wu Zi Mu, Toreno ect.

Also I found some spelling errors. You may want to double check it.
here one: (from Brian Johnson info)
Quote:
Brian Johnson, the ten year old brother of Carl Johnson, plays a key role in the storyline of San Andreas. Fed up with the gansgter life, Carl fled to Liberty City where he wanted to start a new life. Five years later, Brian and his mother were murdered in a gang war. This incident is what brought Carl back to the Orange Grove Families, ready to avenge the death of his mother and brother.
The vehicle page looks very gooood! Good job ! Locations are spot on! Weapon Skill is great

For the CLOTHES in "PLAYER FEATURES" SubUrban is missing a picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a San Andreas Junkie. I live and die for SA. Please Update it

Last edited by MisterBlanco; 07-08-2008 at 05:03 PM..
Old 07-08-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, in case you haven't noticed, the entire VCS section of this website is blank, so I think that needs a little more work than the San Andreas section.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #6
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Dude, in case you haven't noticed, the entire VCS section of this website is blank, so I think that needs a little more work than the San Andreas section.
Lol hmmm... Gtagaming needs a new staff!

MisterBlanco for 2009 president I promise changes
Old 07-08-2008   #7
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
Lol hmmm... Gtagaming needs a new staff!

MisterBlanco for 2009 president I promise changes
You could try making your own GTA Fansite to compete with GTAGaming?
Old 07-08-2008   #8
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Dude the Staff here do a better job than any other site I go to. They are ale helpful and most are nice.
Old 07-09-2008   #9
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, but they forgot to have perfect information on someone's favorite game. OH NO
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #10
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
This thread made me chuckle.

What's the magic word, MisterBlanco?
Old 07-09-2008   #11
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
One red blip is not enough.
Old 07-09-2008   #12
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
This thread made me chuckle.

What's the magic word, MisterBlanco?
Wow....

Don't do it for me, do it for yourselfs.

Or don't. Your the staff not me. If you guys want to look unprofessional so be it. Keep Big Bear as a important character, keep Old Reece as a important character. Keep weapons missing, keep "No image" for the pictures, keep spelling errors. keep wrong information.

Old 07-09-2008   #13
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
Yeah, but they forgot to have perfect information on someone's favorite game. OH NO
No, they forgot to have correct information on a website that is suppose to be dedicated to Grand Theft Auto.

Old 07-09-2008   #14
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Rude? Look at your posts in this thread.

Think of how you could have approached us with this issue and how much more we'd care about this thread if you had at least been somewhat considerate.

You could always gather this information yourself if it bothers you so much.

Time to get to work, chosen warrior, it is you who must abolish misinformation AND those evil typos once and for all!
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #15
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

Olin your right. I appologize for my approach to this subject.

I just don't understand that even now that you know the info is wrong/missing you still choose not to update it.

I know some of the staff here doesn't play GTA IV because it's boring crap , so while waiting for the next GTA, why not update and polish previous GTA info? And as someone else posted, VCS 's info is missing.

I would be more than happy to help gather all the missing pictures for San Andreas if you wish but I want to see a group effort!

and why do I have two red sqaures under me! Im notorious but not mean