Old 05-26-2008   #1
vinney15

vinney15 is on a distinguished roadvinney15 is on a distinguished road
WHere Are the good Cheats

Every GTA to date had PAGES of awsome cheats we currently have a handful of un exciting cheats and not even invincibility which is like the best one WHERE R U CHEATS !!!!!!
vinney15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
A good gamer doesn't need cheats.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #3
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Cheats are good fun though, If your bored and feel like fucking around.. Cheats are great.
Old 05-26-2008   #4
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
I'd always play GTA correctly, but I used to love fucking about with riot cheats and other shit like that. I haven't used a cheat on my GTA IV save, but I do love fucking about, why I'm a bit disappointed in the cheats so far.

But then again, I kinda seen it coming, next gen always seem to miss a big or popular feature. Pro Evo 6 and 08's editing, anyone?
Old 05-26-2008   #5
dabuckster9000
Newbie Member

dabuckster9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Idint use any cheats till i finished the game but i use them now as theres no reason not to lol
Old 05-26-2008   #6
Marko Dash
Newbie Member

Marko Dash is an unknown quantity at this point
i like to graze tall buildings with the helicopter blades till they disintegrate, and see if i can open the phone fast enough to save it
I loved Saint's Row, just too short and your character gets too little dialogue, it was like GTA on steroids, massively pumped up but something got smaller...
Marko Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #7
Kryptonicdream
Grand Marshal
Newbie Member

Kryptonicdream can only hope to improve
Quote:

Then get the hell off the cheat board if you feel that way. Who are you to tell people who bought the game on their own they can't cheat? It's not up to you. Cheats are just addons to the game to make it more fun.
Kryptonicdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #8
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonicdream View Post
Then get the hell off the cheat board if you feel that way. Who are you to tell people who bought the game on their own they can't cheat? It's not up to you. Cheats are just addons to the game to make it more fun.
I never told anyone that they couldn't use cheats. I just said, 'A good gamer doesn't need cheats'.
Are you a good gamer?

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #9
Algonquin
Da Bear

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I never told anyone that they couldn't use cheats. I just said, 'A good gamer doesn't need cheats'.
Are you a good gamer?
a good gamer is a gamer who has fun with the game... who gets the most out of what they paid for... if he does that by cheating who are you to try and drag some anti cheating elitist mumbo jumbo into the ring?
Old 05-26-2008   #10
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
i try not to when i first play thru it but onc ei beat it hell its all out cheating especially health lol. dont mind the car fix all that much but if its rare and im tryin to get it to a safe house ya ill instafix it
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #11
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Where are the good cheats?
Obviously not being discovoured yet... We are using a different cheat method than we are used to. When more cheats come out the thread at the top of the page will be updated.
Old 05-27-2008   #12
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Cheats don't necessarily mean the gamer is using them to cheat the game as it were; there are some which enhance the gameplay, and give the gamer extra longevity which may not have been achieved through standard gaming.

I bring you back to GoldenEye on the N64; Big Head Mode, Slo-Motion, Invisibility etc... so not all cheats are bad. We just want some cheats like these so we can take IV to new levels and just have even more fun.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #13
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinney15 View Post
Every GTA to date had PAGES of awsome cheats we currently have a handful of un exciting cheats and not even invincibility which is like the best one WHERE R U CHEATS !!!!!!
Have a look in this thread for some cheats. If you know of cheats that we don't have in the list or on the site, tell us so we can check them and add them.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #14
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
I bring you back to GoldenEye on the N64; Big Head Mode, Slo-Motion, Invisibility etc... so not all cheats are bad. We just want some cheats like these so we can take IV to new levels and just have even more fun.
That truly was the ultimate multiplayer party game of its time. Countless hours of deathmatch with four players had been logged on my old N64. You just inspired me to hook it back up.

It is possible that more cheats will turn up, but i dont see it being "pages". Although i would think someone would have analyzed the data on the disk and found any remaining cheats by now. I really dont know how people find them, so i really cant say.

In many cases, GTA series is a great example, cheats make the game a little more interesting. It brings in new possibilities that help to make the game last longer, and retain is fun factor. If you want to cheat to advance forward in the story, thats your choice.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #15
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Precisely, there's a difference between cheating to beat the game and cheating to have more fun.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote