Old 06-19-2008   #1
OzKu1
Newbie Member

OzKu1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Problem with 100% completion

Hi! I've been trying to get 100% last few days and now when I finally thought that I've got it, it's only 98,33%.
Yes, 1,67% missing. Does anyone have any ideas what should i try next? The last thing i did was meetings with Jacob, Brucie and Packie. Before those I got 95%. Let's hope someone could help me with this annoying thing.

Is there anything that would give 1,67%?

94 Missions
Stunt jumps 50
Pool, dart and bowling won
9 races won
QUB3D 11075
Every activity with jacob, brucie and packie done.
Vigilante levels: 21
Most Wanted 30
200 pidgeons
10 exotic
30 Stevie
14 people met.

Last edited by OzKu1; 06-19-2008 at 03:11 PM..
OzKu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Have you done Little Jacob's 10 delivery missions and all the assassination missions? Also, Even though you have met all 14 people it could be that you haven't done all of their missions perhaps.

Edit: Have you referred to this thread?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #3
OzKu1
Newbie Member

Yeah, it's probably those random people missions. I'll try to look around (again).
Old 06-21-2008   #4
OzKu1
Newbie Member

Ok, i drove around the city and looked out every spot where there could be random people. And found none. But this is the strange thing: when i've had collected the pidgeons, i've had 95.00%, but then i took friends out (did every activity with those three guys) i got 98,33%. I have no idea where that 3,33% came and where is those 1,66%.

Edit.
And also ive done those drug runs and assasins.
Old 06-21-2008   #5
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
brucies races? vigilante missions + most wanted? Car Collections? Stunt jumps? some random peopl only come out at certain times..... ummm.. do you have every single player achievement besides 100%?

[edit] you prolly just need to finish all of the single player achievements...
grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
One more thing to go it seems...

Are you sure you have won a full game of bowling? (Rather than a half game.)
Old 06-21-2008   #7
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
If it's 1.66% means it's one of the Friends' abilities not unlocked yet. Have you got Bomb ability from Packie, Helicopter from Brucie, and Guns from Little Jacob? Etiher that or Random Characters. Those are the only statistics that will ever get you 1.66%.

For random characters, remember that there are 2 occurances with Pathos, Sara, Eddie Low and Marnie and 3 occurances with Jeff and Brian. Check if you've missed anyone of them out. For Jeff, you have to wait till he calls you on cellphone.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008   #8
Jimmy_86
Think!

Although Jeff doesn't count for 100% apparently so it shouldn't be him.
Old 06-24-2008   #9
OzKu1
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grittack View Post
brucies races? vigilante missions + most wanted? Car Collections? Stunt jumps? some random peopl only come out at certain times..... ummm.. do you have every single player achievement besides 100%?

[edit] you prolly just need to finish all of the single player achievements...
Well... 'cos i dont have xb360, i dont have any archievements. But still looking. Only thing that im not sure that ive done are those few random people. But ive been driving around those locations couple of in-game-days. And liberty tree says Eddie low has been killed.