Old 06-18-2008   #1
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Lowering cars

have fun guys!
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Where's my Comet?

Nice find +Rep.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #3
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
So I just shoot at that spot for any car and it will lower it, thanks. +rep
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #4
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
hmm how does this work?

nice find +rep

O i understand he shoot out the suspension, smart.

R* wasn't kidding with the attention to detail

Last edited by rean2; 06-18-2008 at 01:36 PM..
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #5
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Nice find man, +Rep.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #6
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
Wow, I've known about this for a long time. I even posted it in the 1000 things you've learned in Liberty City.
AceVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008   #7
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I knew I had heard about this there. +rep to both.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #8
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVirus View Post
Wow, I've known about this for a long time. I even posted it in the 1000 things you've learned in Liberty City.
I've known about it for a while too, but I posted it for the benefit of those who don't.

It's quite tricky to do with a lot of cars, they tend to blow up. There's a technique to it..remember practice makes perfect.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #9
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
This can be very useful, thanks Scott
Old 06-19-2008   #10
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Trying to do it without popping tyres or alerting police is the tricky bit.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #11
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
You don't have to do it in that angle, I tried at a 90 degree angle(|__) and succeeded, haven't popped the tires yet.
Old 06-19-2008   #12
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
I alway's seem to alert police, and manage to get at least two of them, so either the car lean's, or the front is lowered.
It look's pretty sick. +rep.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #13
Jose
Custom User Title

They see me rollin'...

Sorry for the blurry picture, my hand is not exactly steady. But the point is, a lowered Patriot looks good.

Last edited by iKlipse; 06-19-2008 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: Thumbnailed
Old 06-19-2008   #14
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
José, don't stretch pages with images, I have turned it into a thumbnail for you. Next time please do it.

This looks like a nice little bug, I like it. Might try this with the Infernus and the Sentinel or something when I go to play soon.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #15
Jose
Custom User Title

Thanks for the advice. I don't know if photobucket has a thumbnail option though.