Old 06-16-2008   #1
fatalistic
Newbie Member

fatalistic is an unknown quantity at this point
Major Three Leaf Clover Reward Bug

I have completed this mission nearly a dozen different times now, and *every* time I do so the reward is bugged. Spoiler follows.

Once I drop Packie and Derrick off at the house, I receive the $25,000 reward. However, it appears that the game drops a zero from my current sum of money when I receive the reward. In other words, if I have $50,000 before completing the mission, once the mission is complete I will have $30,000. Has *ANYONE* else experienced this glitch? It happens every time I perform the mission no matter what.
fatalistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #2
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
You get $250,000 for Three Leaf Clover. You sure you didn't go from $50,000 to $300,000?
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #3
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
look for that extra zero
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #4
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
If you're using a CRT TV/Monitor and a 720p/1080i/1080p signal, the side of it will be cut off. I experienced that myself. There must be a zero somewhere that you've missed?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008   #5
limited-edition
Newbie Member

limited-edition is an unknown quantity at this point
I suggest going to an ATM machine and checking your balance, this will definitely not cut off any zeros. You could also do it in the stats menu/main menu.
limited-edition is offline   Reply With Quote