Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2011   #46
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I like the friends system, not gonna lie. Though it definitely was a pain in the ass when you'd decline their invite to hangout, and their like/respect for you would drop.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011   #47
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I never checked the amount dropped, but it'd always give that down arrow thing. :p
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011   #48
Russ
Dats da fact jack!
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
I usually had my phone turned off. The friend system is ok. I just think it needs to be refined. There should be an ebb and flow of when friends call. Just like in real life. I tend to get more calls closer to the weekend not incessantly all week long.

As far as the next game, anything would be nice right about now.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #49
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
With the announcement of GTA 5, I hope it's not too late to post some more ideas of what you'd like to see in the new game!

I also hope that R* has seen this thread and took the ideas to heart. We'll know from the trailer next week!

And for anyone thinking it's ridiculous that R* would ever see this, GTA gaming and Zidane have been thanked in the credits of the San Andreas (I believe it was) manual. They even modeled a character after him. Shows that R* does care about fans and hopefully 5 will be more of what we want and less of what we didn't.
Old 10-25-2011   #50
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
I would really love to see the wanted system from Chinatown Wars, meaning that you can get a police car to crash and thus making its represented wanted star go away.
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #51
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
Just a few thoughts out of my ass.

- A whole new cop spawning system. Or something that just gives you the feel that it's possible to run out on the countryside where cops won't find you nearly as fast etc. Beeing able to outrun cops in sidestreets, getting away from constant police attention.

- If there is to be a private jet. Make it possible to just enjoy the flight from inside the plane, watching TV, internet, phone, girls, the view. In other words, a pilote flying for you if you choose to. Kinda like the taxiimprovement in GTA 4.

- I don't want to be the driver in every freaking mission. I'm a dangerous criminal, fear me.

- Even if there is a totally new storyline erasing every earlier characher, pleeeease don't take away Lazlow from the radios. Lazlow is the heart of GTA's radio.

- Love Fist

- Tommy Vercetti

- Snow/seasons

- lots and lots of silly little details around the city. I mean LOTS.

- Significantly more buildings to enter, and a much more detailed interior. I want full blocks with all appartments enterable.

- Properties. It would also be awesome if you had a more free way of choosing your hideout. If most buildings were enterable, you could buy/rent places where you want in the city. Most places would then of course be way too expensive at first of the game

But most of all i want 1 city to be non-american. The thoughts of having a city you can only reach by flight, maybe long boat smuggling rides makes it tickle in my balls.

Imagine a third or fourth city being based on fex London, Rio de Janeiro or some smaller city by the border in Mexico? Gives a lot of possibilities for everything from drug trade across the border to expanding the story to other parts of the world.

Edit: And fuuk the boring online game modes as of GTA 4. Instead make something like a freeroam like RDR only a huge increase in players each server.

Last edited by T-Virus; 10-25-2011 at 07:16 PM..
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011   #52
samyG
Newbie Member

samyG is on a distinguished roadsamyG is on a distinguished roadsamyG is on a distinguished roadsamyG is on a distinguished road
A revitalized armed robbery system. I want to be able to smash into a store or convenience store and rob the place and maybe depending on a certain trait, the chances of the clerk ringing a bell for the cops to come lessens.

Also, I want to be able to break into homes and apartments and rob the place. Either through a window or smash down the door.

EDIT-

Also, if GTA V is in deed going to be set in LA/LS, I want it to be all of Los Angeles, not just Greater LA country. I want it to span from San Fernando all the way to Long Beach. I just hope they don't make these areas the same size as they did in San Andreas where, for example, Ganton was pretty much a small block area consisting of a street.

Last edited by samyG; 10-25-2011 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
samyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011   #53
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Virus View Post
Edit: And fuuk the boring online game modes as of GTA 4. Instead make something like a freeroam like RDR only a huge increase in players each server.
Agreed. Red Dead's online play was awesome. I'd like to see it styled more like that. I also hope they are able to keep hackers out of this one.

There also needs to be more hideouts and purchasable properties.

More character customization. San Andreas had that DOWN. Seemed like a step back with pre set outfits and lack of hair and tattoo options.
Old 10-28-2011   #54
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Bring back most of the side missions, mini games from San Andreas (gambling, properties, home robbery etc.) and add new ones,

Random events, not talking about strangers. I'm talking about random events a la Red Dead, the ones triggered when you're close.

Seasons, Bully did this 5 years ago, i know the map was smaller. Still there's no excuse not to have it in a 2012 GTA. But i guess it wouldn't make any difference if the game was set in Los Santos.

Bring back the "rpg" aspects from San Andreas, weapon skills, muscle/fat, stamina etc.
Old 10-31-2011   #55
tool
Obsessed with GTA 5

tool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enoughtool will become famous soon enough
mmorpg mode would be amazing in gta. you trade real estate, cars, planes, drugs. there's minigames, racing competions, gangwars.
tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011   #56
duaragan

duaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished roadduaragan is on a distinguished road
Would like to see mmorpg elements as well.

Also add more random events like in RDR, also instead of chilling with freinds for abilities maybe doing action or racing missions to gain their respect.

- possiblity to purchase body guards or team mates.

-more then 5 guns of each type atleast.
Old 10-20-2012   #57
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by truekiller View Post
Would like to see a garage system like Saints Row. Works a lot better then just
having a few parking spaces outside the safe house.
I actually turned to the dark side recently and played Saints Row the Third. Desperate for some fresh free roam action. I think you're right about the garage. GTA could expand on this idea.

Maybe have a couple at the ready and parked and the rest in "storage".

Also I hate to admit this... but a lot of the stuff I wanted to see in the next GTA was in the last Saints. Saints was actually FUN and not serious at all. GTA 5 needs to balance realism and fun.
Old 10-30-2012   #58
onedumbguy
Newbie Member

onedumbguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Bring back the flying car cheat.
onedumbguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012   #59
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Probably mentioned 50 times already but here goes.

The police system was quite a bit better in GTAIV, we went from psychic police that found you in a hole in the ground to a system where the police would search a area until they found you. And once they found you it was hell because they all started going to your position.

But once you got outside that search grid suddenly it's over. Nothing. How about a system where the game registers that you were spotted driving this and this car in this and this color, damaged or pristine. Instead of instantly evading the police you would have to stay out of a certain area, and switch cars and clothes to make sure you aren't spotted. I assume some kind of bribing system could also be used since by the end of the game you always had trillions in money that you couldn't spend.

You don't need to be spotted instantly, have cops do more patrols around neighboring areas (where you were last seen going towards) and maybe a cop will try to stop you based on a warrant (or a APB/BOL with general description). He might check you out and let you go or tell you to assume the position.

This might be a bit over the top for those who just want to fuck around and enjoy, but we came from a era of GTA where the only way to escape the police was to either save the game, die or visit a pay'n spray.

Military - 6 Star could be even better, entire neighbors blocked off and curfew in effect. Military style checkpoints, I imagine that sort of response for a guy who just murdered a few thousand people. But again, might be over the top.
Old 10-30-2012   #60
gta4crazy1
zane

gta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished roadgta4crazy1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Probably mentioned 50 times already but here goes.

The police system was quite a bit better in GTAIV, we went from psychic police that found you in a hole in the ground to a system where the police would search a area until they found you. And once they found you it was hell because they all started going to your position.

But once you got outside that search grid suddenly it's over. Nothing. How about a system where the game registers that you were spotted driving this and this car in this and this color, damaged or pristine. Instead of instantly evading the police you would have to stay out of a certain area, and switch cars and clothes to make sure you aren't spotted. I assume some kind of bribing system could also be used since by the end of the game you always had trillions in money that you couldn't spend.

You don't need to be spotted instantly, have cops do more patrols around neighboring areas (where you were last seen going towards) and maybe a cop will try to stop you based on a warrant (or a APB/BOL with general description). He might check you out and let you go or tell you to assume the position.

This might be a bit over the top for those who just want to fuck around and enjoy, but we came from a era of GTA where the only way to escape the police was to either save the game, die or visit a pay'n spray.

Military - 6 Star could be even better, entire neighbors blocked off and curfew in effect. Military style checkpoints, I imagine that sort of response for a guy who just murdered a few thousand people. But again, might be over the top.
I agree with all of your points. And hopefully, it will put into better effect this time. I completely agree with your last point as well, if you murder civilians and cops, there should be no way for you to escape easily.

gta4crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote