Old 07-20-2008   #1
Jack_Daniels
Newbie Member

Jack_Daniels is an unknown quantity at this point
Helicopter PS3

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hs anyone got any tips on how to fly the helicopter on the PS3??

Been stuck on the UL Paper mission where you have to chase the helicopter with Little Jacob riding with you. Before I even get high enough in the air I get the target lost message and the mission is over!!

Any help or advice would be greatly received!!!

Jack_Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #2
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Turn OFF the sixaxis.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #3
streetracer
Hardcore User
Amateur Member

streetracer is on a distinguished roadstreetracer is on a distinguished roadstreetracer is on a distinguished roadstreetracer is on a distinguished road
YES!! Turn the SIXAXIS off completely (the reloading the gun motion control can be useful, but everything else sucks). Just use the two joysticks and L1 and R1 buttons to fly.

mad props to .:Clansman:. for da sig

streetracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #4
Thomas B.
Streets ahead
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, or L2 and R2 (I'm using the new controls. I didn't know I could change them until half way through the game but now I'm used to them lol)
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #5
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
Yeah, using the sixaxis controls are really hard until you practice how to use them.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #6
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I practiced using the helicopter alot.
I don't use the R1 or L1 to turn.
________
Harley-davidson fxrs

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 09:57 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008   #7
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I use R1 & L1 for sudden stops or 180 degree turns.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
Turn OFF the sixaxis.
This is a confirmative, I trun it off, chopper flight is a breeze then(no joke )
Old 07-23-2008   #9
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
ive never turned sixaxis on. it's always been off. im a fuckin good pilot
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote