Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008   #1
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
POP ! POP ! POP! Everything is popping up!!

So I get up in the morning , getting in the mood to play some GTA , so in the spirit of good GTA graphics , I get out from my bedroom and looking at my HDTV a little 15 feet away , god my TV looks blurry and not very detailed, so I walk toward it and POP! OOOOh! The detailed HDTV model just appeared , now it looks like a real TV, I just have to be not too far away from it!! But, where is my PS3?? I swear it was under the TV , I'll go take a closer look, OOh , POP! The PS3 just popped in!! It was really there , it's just that I was a couple feets too far from it , so it was invisible! OK now where is my game? I left it on the table a little farther away , ( walking towards the table) POP! The game case just appeared . Yes now I get to play the game, and POP! The controller popped in too , now it's a great GTA graphics day.
Old 06-14-2008   #2
DJ Nick
Hellloooo

DJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enoughDJ Nick will become famous soon enough
Complaining ain't gonna get you anywhere, and posting about the same thing twice, making two separate threads is just ridiculous.
Reported.
Old 06-14-2008   #3
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
1.) This is in the wrong section.

2.) This is a really pointless topic. We know the game has pop-in problems. If you want to post about them, you can do so in one of the other threads.
Closed Thread