Old 06-02-2008   #1
DMannDD

DMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished roadDMannDD is on a distinguished road
New location to play pool**Spoiler**

If you kill Playboy X instead of Dwayne, you will get Playboy X's house as a safehouse

You can play pool here if you take anyone of your friends there for an activity. The table is a lot nicer. You can even knock the balls off the table for a scratch because of the smoother table. Just a cool little thing I noticed that I had not seen on here before.
Old 06-03-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'd wondered if you could play there but it didn't seem you could. I never thought to take a friend there. Good find. (:

You can knock balls off the table in the Homebrew Cafe though.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #3
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Nice one, yeah I wondered if you could use it there when I got it. Cool, thanks for that.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #4
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
great discovey. if only you knew how much my cousin and i talked about it. "why i got a pool table if i can't play????" and "if i made this game... i would have made it so you can bring a date home. what were they thinking?"

all that talk and i never tried to bring a date there myself. now this leads to another question.

WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE A DATE HOME FOR HOT COFFEE?? i mean, the place has a jacuzzi.... pointless. i think that it would make having a nice place worth something if you could have some company over. ya know? thanks to you, i will have to try these things out when i get home. good find
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008   #5
oXReapeRXo
Newbie Member

oXReapeRXo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMannDD View Post
You can even knock the balls off the table
That shit can get you killed in the wrong circles
oXReapeRXo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #6
Crim_EG
Newbie Member

Crim_EG is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow thats an awsome find, i might have to give it ago! nice one DMannDD!
Crim_EG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #7
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Noblemight is an unknown quantity at this point
Now that's fantastic to hear. DMannDD, how the hell did that occur to you cause I can't tell you how long I've spent staring at that table, wishing and hoping that it was more than just a nice fixture like my laptop that actually has a use. I guess the 8-ball won't be seeing that much of me anymore. These are the reasons you spend time on forums dodging spoilers to get to the real gems that your clouded mind is too screwed up to decipher.
Noblemight is offline   Reply With Quote