Old 06-14-2008   #16
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneR View Post
Get in your car of choice (Infernus for me), Go dash veiw (for added excitment ), find another Infernus and shoot it once or twice to make them cane it off and have a bit of 1 on 1 street race untill you get bored, then start shooting out tyres or whatever... Awesome in the wet seeing them fully drift with the 2 back tyres blown!
The "over the hood" or "dash" view is really challenging when drunk in the game. I find it pretty entertaining.

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008   #17
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
Fire tons of explosives inside the strip clubs and watch the people go flying and bouncing around the inside! haha I love doing that.
Old 06-15-2008   #18
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Attempting to drift around the city while in Cinematic Camera View is fantastic fun, even more so after activating Slo-Motion

CB is offline   Reply With Quote