Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008   #121
Johnny-Z
 
Johnny-Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Land Down-Under
Posts: 687
Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
The first Saints Row game came out very shortly after San Andreas meaning that those who moaned about stuff in San Andreas, Saints Row fixed it for the San Andreas haters in a what you could say "next-gen" (at the time) GTA like game.

Now look at San Andreas, because of Saints Row San Andreas became more popular then ever! With the haters that brought Saints Row after being dissapointed with San Andreas coming back to San Andreas because they relised Saints Row was just a copycat of San Andreas realising that San Andreas was unique like all GTA games!

Now with Saints Row 2 coming out very soon and knowing that there are still many people who are dissapointed about GTA:IV, those who are dissapointed with GTA:IV will buy Saints Row 2, play it and realise that "hey wait? This is just a pollished up next-gen, San Andreas style game!" and we will see the origional haters of GTA:IV come back!

I mean I am defenently not a hater of GTA:IV but I will still be getting Saints Row 2 and I think it won't be a bad game at all!
__________________
Johnny-Z is offline  
Old 06-29-2008   #122
Patrucci
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,890
Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
^ excellent point that Jonny.
But seriously. Im not getting SR2.
I see no point in it.
It looks silly if you ask me.
Patrucci is offline  
Old 06-29-2008   #123
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member
 
thenotsogoodtrickster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sunderland, UK
Posts: 884
thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
No, the first Saint's Row wasn't fun. Now maybe... I said MAYBE... the second one will be good. I don't know. But like I said, I'll be buying a copy myself. I always buy GTA clones, play them, and remind myself how great GTA is and the clones can come nowhere near Rockstar's quality.

Now, why was those whiners dissapointed about GTAIV? Becuase, the features that were announced before release, they assumed it will be added over to GTA IV, keeping the San Andreas features (that were fun only in last-gen games, to be honest).

Try playing Saint's Row, and you might think it's fun. Why? It's not because it's truly fun, but because you get a Deja Vu of a last-gen game when you play it. Just my 2 cents. You can't expect everything to stay the same, things change. I can't blame you if you feel attatched to San Andreas and want some more of those last-gen features (that worked at that time and was succesful).

That's what Saint's Row is for. To fill the void. Personally, I don't care that these people whine about GTA IV, because when they play Saint's Row 2, they will come back to playing GTA IV knowing that the experience is unique to each GTA game and it lasts.

GTA and Saint's Row is here to stay, and the purpose of Saint's Row is just to make the next GTA better to satisfy the haters, because anyway Saint's Row just won't get it right. By the time they got it, it just changed. Maybe we won't want San Andreas features anymore by the time Saint's Row 2 comes out.
I'm wasting my time tbh, you're saying Saints Row is unfun like it's a fact. Its your opinion, and I respect it, but my entire point of my post was basically saying what you're saying isn't a fact, it seems you haven't quite grasped that. One thing to add, I'm a GTA IV lover. And osme of the whiners have had valid points, the realism does sorta restrict some fun for some people, not this 'omg i wanna dress up like a chicken' bullshit.

Meh, unless you can acknowledge some people genuinely liked Saints Row and that SR2 could actually be good and that you're actually prejudging it based on a few videos that hardly show you anything, then I'm wasting my time, aren't I?
__________________
>tfw no signature
thenotsogoodtrickster is online now  
Old 06-29-2008   #124
claud3
Banned
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,325
claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Well do dude it is awsome
claud3 is offline  
Old 07-03-2008   #125
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net
 
De7erminist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 590
De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
I'm wasting my time tbh, you're saying Saints Row is unfun like it's a fact. Its your opinion, and I respect it, but my entire point of my post was basically saying what you're saying isn't a fact, it seems you haven't quite grasped that. One thing to add, I'm a GTA IV lover. And osme of the whiners have had valid points, the realism does sorta restrict some fun for some people, not this 'omg i wanna dress up like a chicken' bullshit.

Meh, unless you can acknowledge some people genuinely liked Saints Row and that SR2 could actually be good and that you're actually prejudging it based on a few videos that hardly show you anything, then I'm wasting my time, aren't I?
There are 2 sides to a coin. Good and Bad, Black and White, Cool or Suck. There will always be people who will like Saint's Row. I know that, but that just leads me to think... why do people like it? Perhaps they were just bored.

But no, if they got bored of the AAA titles (which I think would keep you busy for a very, very long time), then it's their fault. Don't they have anything better to do? Work? School? I mean, seriously, Saint's Row can never be considered an AAA title, it's just a mere casual title.

This is only my opinion, but seriously, Saint's Row is the only next-gen video game that I've played that has bored me in a matter of seconds. I mean, it's like... I can do this in San Andreas, this in DRIV3R, that in True Crime. Multiplayer? Are you kidding? I'd rather play Halo 3.

I hope the developers at least tries to add some value to the Saint's Row series. Make it an RPG game or something. I'm tired of seeing GTA clones, because everyone knows this - the core Rockstar North team will be the only people that can pull these things off.

Seriously, this goes out to the Saint's Row developers! Do something else! You guys should use your talent in a new innovative games, trust me. It's a waste of money and time creating Saint's Row. Full stop.

I think casual players don't know about good games. But I don't blame them, though. It just bothers me if I don't go out and tell people that there are a hundred and one thousand video games out there that are AAA titles, why choose a casual Saint's Row title, that costs the same amount of money to buy as an AAA title?
De7erminist is offline  
Old 07-03-2008   #126
Goon for Hire
Bored Poster
Newbie Member
 
Goon for Hire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 14
Goon for Hire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
There are 2 sides to a coin. Good and Bad, Black and White, Cool or Suck. There will always be people who will like Saint's Row. I know that, but that just leads me to think... why do people like it? Perhaps they were just bored.

But no, if they got bored of the AAA titles (which I think would keep you busy for a very, very long time), then it's their fault. Don't they have anything better to do? Work? School? I mean, seriously, Saint's Row can never be considered an AAA title, it's just a mere casual title.

This is only my opinion, but seriously, Saint's Row is the only next-gen video game that I've played that has bored me in a matter of seconds. I mean, it's like... I can do this in San Andreas, this in DRIV3R, that in True Crime. Multiplayer? Are you kidding? I'd rather play Halo 3.

I hope the developers at least tries to add some value to the Saint's Row series. Make it an RPG game or something. I'm tired of seeing GTA clones, because everyone knows this - the core Rockstar North team will be the only people that can pull these things off.

Seriously, this goes out to the Saint's Row developers! Do something else! You guys should use your talent in a new innovative games, trust me. It's a waste of money and time creating Saint's Row. Full stop.

I think casual players don't know about good games. But I don't blame them, though. It just bothers me if I don't go out and tell people that there are a hundred and one thousand video games out there that are AAA titles, why choose a casual Saint's Row title, that costs the same amount of money to buy as an AAA title?
The reason you don't understand why people like Saint's Row is because you don't like it. It's an opinion.
I prefer GTA IV to any other game on my 360 at the moment, I love the realism, story etc. but I'm also excited about Saint's Row 2. Skydiving, carsurfing, gangwars, co-op etc. will most likely be fun. Maybe all these things have been in games before, but so has everything in GTA IV. It was just done really well. If SR2 is done well then it will be a good game. There's no reason to compare the two, and no-one cares which games you think are AAA and which aren't.
__________________
Goon for Hire is offline  
Old 07-03-2008   #127
scott
....whuuuut?
 
scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,040
scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
this video is fucking pathetic, really. worst video you've ever done.
__________________
scott is offline  
Old 07-03-2008   #128
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010
 
The Shy Child.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,621
The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Competition is a good thing. Video games get better if there is a little competition. If there was no GTA clones as some people call them. Then there would be no need for R* to put an effort into making GTA games. Then all GTA games would suck. So R* need SR and true crime to be able to be called the best, if they weren't there. GTA would be the one and only and that would suck, because the GTA games would not be as good.

Business doesn't work without competition, everyone knows that, if you ask any dev, they will all say the same thing.
__________________
The Shy Child. is offline  
Old 07-03-2008   #129
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net
 
De7erminist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 590
De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
Competition is a good thing. Video games get better if there is a little competition. If there was no GTA clones as some people call them. Then there would be no need for R* to put an effort into making GTA games. Then all GTA games would suck. So R* need SR and true crime to be able to be called the best, if they weren't there. GTA would be the one and only and that would suck, because the GTA games would not be as good.

Business doesn't work without competition, everyone knows that, if you ask any dev, they will all say the same thing.
Yes, what you have said is true. Saint's Row is a game that is worth playing but is not as good as GTA, so it's ultimately better for R*, because they will go play GTA IV knowing it's better. It's psychology. Now, with no better games, you will complain about GTA IV. When worse games come, you won't.

Besides, it's only human nature to use compare and contrast to prove a point. It's not an opinion, it becomes a discussion, a stand, an argument point, a reasoning. Opinions are based on beliefs, aren't they? Therefore, it is not an OPINION if I just cite fro the first Saint's Row trailer that it is in fact a rip-off.

No doubt, Saint's Row wasn't an AAA title. But we all know that its failure is still crucial to GTA IV's success. Saint's Row definitely is a video game worth buying, but definitely not a top-title. I said Saint's Row wasn't an AAA title. Now, that is true. But Saint's Row 2, I hope, will be improved.

I hate Saint's Row, because I love GTA. They took the GTA idea and made it so badly-done, childish and plain. therefore, I take this as an insult. An insult to the genre that is GTA, Godfather and Scarface. Saint's Row 2 must really be at least as good as Super Mario to redeem itself. I don't see how difficult that can be, I don't mind that they release a game to compete with GTA. I just hate the fact that they have to insult GTA and the crime action adventure genre so badly.

To make a blatant rip-off of something is definitely an insult, it's not competition. It's really not that hard to make a decent game, but they chose to rip-off GTA San Andreas with Saint's Row One, and did it really poorly.

Last edited by De7erminist; 07-04-2008 at 02:37 AM..
De7erminist is offline  
Old 07-03-2008   #130
Goon for Hire
Bored Poster
Newbie Member
 
Goon for Hire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 14
Goon for Hire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Yes, what you have said is true. Saint's Row is a game that is worth playing but is not as good as GTA, so it's ultimately better for R*, because they will go play GTA IV knowing it's better. It's psychology. Now, with no better games, you will complain about GTA IV. When worse games come, you won't.

Besides, it's only human nature to use compare and contrast to prove a point. It's not an opinion, it becomes a discussion, a stand, an argument point, a reasoning.

No doubt, Saint's Row wasn't an AAA title. But we all know that its failure is still crucial to GTA IV's success. Saint's Row definitely is a video game worth buying, but definitely not a top-title. I said Saint's Row wasn't an AAA title. Now, that is true. But Saint's Row 2, I hope, will be improved.

I hate Saint's Row, because I love GTA. They took the GTA idea and made it so badly-done, childish and plain. therefore, I take this as an insult. An insult to the genre that is GTA, Godfather and Scarface. Saint's Row 2 must really be at least as good as Super Mario to redeem itself. I don't see how difficult that can be, I don't mind that they release a game to compete with GTA. I just hate the fact that they have to insult GTA and the crime action adventure genre so badly.

To make a blatant rip-off of something is definitely an insult, it's not competition. It's really not that hard to make a decent game, but they chose to rip-off GTA San Andreas with Saint's Row One, and did it really poorly.

You are a complete retard.
OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS.
SOME POEPLE FIND SAINT'S ROW FUN. SOME LIKE IT. YOU DON'T.
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT A SHIT GAME.
Oh, and don't say Saint's Row is a rip-off after praising Godfather and Scarface, those were shit games(WARNING: THIS IS AN OPINION. I'M NOT RIGHT, BUT I SURE AIN'T WRONG EITHER).
Stop branding you opinion as fact. Two sides two a coin? Black, white, good, bad? If that's your argument to justify YOUR OPINION as being FACT than you need to have your head checked, you stupid arsehole.
__________________
Goon for Hire is offline  
Old 07-04-2008   #131
m3talgearkilla
Registered User
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5
m3talgearkilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

hey san adreas wasnt the best in the series the graphics were horrible and blocky and the missions became really stupid after a while what gta 4 did is break free of that cartoonish style game and offer a more serious title. sure gta 4 might get boring after the story missions and all but there is still alot to do thats why i dont go through the game really fast i take my time and explore
m3talgearkilla is offline  
Old 07-04-2008   #132
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net
 
De7erminist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 590
De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon for Hire View Post
You are a complete retard.
OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS.
SOME POEPLE FIND SAINT'S ROW FUN. SOME LIKE IT. YOU DON'T.
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT A SHIT GAME.
Oh, and don't say Saint's Row is a rip-off after praising Godfather and Scarface, those were shit games(WARNING: THIS IS AN OPINION. I'M NOT RIGHT, BUT I SURE AIN'T WRONG EITHER).
Stop branding you opinion as fact. Two sides two a coin? Black, white, good, bad? If that's your argument to justify YOUR OPINION as being FACT than you need to have your head checked, you stupid arsehole.
Ok, first, I didn't say it wasn't an opinion
Secondly, I didn't say Saint's Row is a shit game. You did.
I just said it is a blatant rip-off. Blatand rip-off not equals to bad game.
Did I say it was a bad game? No, you did.

Oh, and by the way, if you didn't know, Godfather and Scarface are a NOVEL and a MOVIE respectively, if you didn't know that. Fact is, Saint's Row is a blatant rip-off. Opinion is, it sucks. If you like a blatant rip-off, I respect you. But that doesn't mean I don't hate the game for insulting GTA like that!

My opinion is, Saint's Row isn't a good game. That is an opinion
The truth is, Saint's Row is a blatant rip-off. That is a FACT.

Opinions are based on personal liking and beliefs (I hate rip-offs like Saint's Row because I aint' communist), facts are based on cold, hard evidence. Saint's Row came out to ride on the success of GTA, but instead made GTA more succesful (up till this point, fact - I have to note this down because some of you cannot tell from opinion and fact) due to its horrible gameplay (my opinion, it could be due to some other reasons).

You didn't watch the first Saint's Row trailer if you think that that I was lying. You can watch the trailer. And tell me if THQ wasn't aiming for a blatant GTA rip-off.

Your opinion is, I'm a GTA fan, and I hate Saint's Row.
The truth is, I am a GTA fan, and I hate Saint's Row
Opinions can be the truth, can't it?

I don't hate you for liking Saint's Row, I would just like to get the point across.

Last edited by De7erminist; 07-04-2008 at 02:35 AM..
De7erminist is offline  
Old 07-04-2008   #133
Jaytow
Registered User
 
Jaytow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 369
Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
to be honest this video is a disgrace to the millions of gta fans, many playing since GTA 1.
I want a good storyline and a fun city to roam around in, I don't want 8 Rockets until I have to stock up on, to be honest I don't give a shit about physics.. I would rather say yeah.. each that rock bitch that say... yeah I'm outa rockets but watch me jump off this cliff to escape, it'll look realistic I promise.

Saints row seem to be realising that GTA is going in a direction which many NOT ALL gta fans arent happy with.
Jaytow is offline  
Old 07-04-2008   #134
Johnny-Z
 
Johnny-Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Land Down-Under
Posts: 687
Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Ehh Jaytow, many true GTA fans would realise how far GTA:IV takes the series from GTA 1 or even GTA:III.
Saints Row is a good game (read my last post in this topic) but whenpeople get Saints Row 2 they will realise that Saints Row is trailing the GTA series rather then improving apon GTA, you get what I'm saying?
Johnny-Z is offline  
Old 07-04-2008   #135
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 809
Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_zoo View Post
The first Saints Row game came out very shortly after San Andreas meaning that those who moaned about stuff in San Andreas, Saints Row fixed it for the San Andreas haters in a what you could say "next-gen" (at the time) GTA like game.
!

nah SA was released on ps2 in october 04 and pc and xbox in june 05.saints row was released august 06 i belive. i dont see how saints row fixed or expanded on anything from SA... it was just a new game in the same boat: sandbox. I read the perfect review/comparison of SR and GTA on this site, explaining how both games complement each other. this is true


Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Yes, what you have said is true. Saint's Row is a game that is worth playing but is not as good as GTA, so it's ultimately better for R*, because they will go play GTA IV knowing it's better. It's psychology. Now, with no better games, you will complain about GTA IV. When worse games come, you won't.

Besides, it's only human nature to use compare and contrast to prove a point. It's not an opinion, it becomes a discussion, a stand, an argument point, a reasoning. Opinions are based on beliefs, aren't they? Therefore, it is not an OPINION if I just cite fro the first Saint's Row trailer that it is in fact a rip-off.

No doubt, Saint's Row wasn't an AAA title. But we all know that its failure is still crucial to GTA IV's success. Saint's Row definitely is a video game worth buying, but definitely not a top-title. I said Saint's Row wasn't an AAA title. Now, that is true. But Saint's Row 2, I hope, will be improved.

I hate Saint's Row, because I love GTA. They took the GTA idea and made it so badly-done, childish and plain. therefore, I take this as an insult. An insult to the genre that is GTA, Godfather and Scarface. Saint's Row 2 must really be at least as good as Super Mario to redeem itself. I don't see how difficult that can be, I don't mind that they release a game to compete with GTA. I just hate the fact that they have to insult GTA and the crime action adventure genre so badly.

To make a blatant rip-off of something is definitely an insult, it's not competition. It's really not that hard to make a decent game, but they chose to rip-off GTA San Andreas with Saint's Row One, and did it really poorly.
Saints row isnt a rip off IMO, its just another sandbox game. i think its a really good start to the series. are you saying any game where you are a crimanal in a open world that can shoot peds and jack cars will be a gta clone/rip off? no they wont be. GTA sparked a new type of game called sandbox games. its just like back when DOOM came out, people said any other fps that wasnt doom was a doom clone, years later the fps game was born basicly... i see this for Sandbox games
__________________
Intel Core2Duo E6400 2.4Ghz
3GB DDR2 800MHz
Albertron 8800GT 512MB
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965






-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 PM.