Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Music, Culture and Easter Eggs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2008   #16
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I know I posted them, but I personally believe the Jimmy Hopkins ones are bull tbh. I think people just made certain things up that are Rockstar-related to get people suckered into wasting time and looking for something that isn't there (Bigfoot, Lola, UFO's etc)

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #17
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Star View Post
I spent two in game days patrolling the station and found nothing

Also thanks to whoever positively repped me.
I think it may of been me that +rep'd you .
I will fix up and update the topic, thanks guys.
Old 06-13-2008   #18
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
If you steal one of the modded Sentinels you can see in it's spoiler that it reads "STD- Sentinel Tuning Division".
Other than being a reference to the Sexually Transmitted Diseases it's a spoof of Toyota's TRD(Toyota Racing Development).
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #19
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Get in a Dinghy, and look at the dash:

Old 06-15-2008   #20
J-Star
Two Three Four

J-Star is on a distinguished roadJ-Star is on a distinguished road
I don't get it?
J-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008   #21
CB

It is the GTA IV map implemented into the GPS of the boat.

Old 06-16-2008   #22
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Explain a bit more about it... Because I somehow don't think that is really an easteregg, check other vehicles and see weather or not they have the same thing as this .
Old 06-16-2008   #23
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1081

In reference to the maps in the boats. I'm not sure if it's an easter egg, but it's a nice little detail.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008   #24
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_zoo View Post
47. Mastibating Statue
If you go to the National Union of Contemporary Arts(NUCA; it's about a block east from Steinway Beer Garden) you will find a "masterpiece" made with blocks that resembles a guy masturbating. Also one of the statues that is covered is obviously flipping the bird.
Found by J-Star & oXReapeRXo
The one with the covered statue is in another place, the gallery at Middle Park(Smithsonian spoof).
Old 06-16-2008   #25
CB

Quote:
Explain a bit more about it... Because I somehow don't think that is really an easteregg, check other vehicles and see weather or not they have the same thing as this .
It's not an Easter Egg, but I can't post in the Things To Notice thread as that would be breaking rules, so this was the next best place.

Old 06-17-2008   #26
Johnny-Z

@Jimmy_86: ChandlerBing posted about that before you I think & we concluded that it is not really an easteregg as that was revealed before the game was even released.

@José: Thanks I'll fix that up.

@ChandlerBing: I can not put the boat maps on the first post as it is not an easteregg...
Old 06-17-2008   #27
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
@Jimmy_86: ChandlerBing posted about that before you I think & we concluded that it is not really an easteregg as that was revealed before the game was even released.
I was just adding to the discussion, CB's post was the reason I posted it. I also vote for 'Not an easter egg'
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008   #28
Jose
Custom User Title

Proof of Jimmy Hopkins and Carmen dancing with Elizabeta:

Someone claiming a picture of Hopkins in IV, this looks like a train station so maybe it's true that you can see him in the Hove Beach Station:
Old 06-20-2008   #29
Krayzie13
Newbie Member

Krayzie13 is on a distinguished roadKrayzie13 is on a distinguished road
i'm not so sure if that was Jimmy dancing with elizabetha cuz u cant quite see the face. that second video of that picture looks pretty real, but id rather a video in motion, not a picture
Krayzie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #30
Johnny-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayzie13 View Post
i'm not so sure if that was Jimmy dancing with elizabetha cuz u cant quite see the face. that second video of that picture looks pretty real, but id rather a video in motion, not a picture
About the first video, I just did that particular mission and the guy did not look much like Jimmy from Bully. The only thing that resembled him would have to be what he was wearing.

Edit: I'll leave the video's there for the meantime anyway.

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 06-23-2008 at 04:11 AM..
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote