Old 06-07-2008   #1
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Rather Strange Event. !Spoiler content!

Well, i have completed the main story, and went through the end sequence and everything. if you havent beaten the story and dont want the end to be spoiled for you, dont view the info in the spoiler box
I took the revenge route on dimitri, so kate was the one killed. I have been just screwing around in the game for a few days since beating the storyline, and today i get a call from an unknown caller. Turns out that it is kate calling to go on a date. I thought she was dead! Has this happened to anyone else?

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #2
OzKu1
Newbie Member

OzKu1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, this is actually pretty strange bug and I've got it also. When I played the game yesterday, Packie called and asked if I will marry Kate or something like that. I also took revenge at the end.
OzKu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
This has happened to alot of people, just a glitch from rockstar's side.
Old 06-12-2008   #4
bigbro
Banned
Banned

bigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these partsbigbro is infamous around these parts
What happens after? Can you go take her and actually see her again ?? Go on a date or is it just a call and you don't have the option to go on the date??
bigbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008   #5
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
You can go on the date, yes.