Old 05-28-2008   #1
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
Freerunning

Wheres the best spots peeps ?
Old 05-28-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I've started a thread HERE if you want to contribute in there. I'm interested in getting a group together especially for this. As far as your question is concerned, I've personally found Dukes and Upper Alderney to be the best with all those fire escapes and clusters of buildings. But I'm sure, if you look hard enough, you can do it anywhere, just a case of using your imagination.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #3
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Chand the man is right about Upper Alderney. Lots of fun, especially in free mode online. Everyone gets pissed when they chase and then miss a landing! It's great!
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I never even though to do this. Closest I had was jumping from one roof to another pretending I was in some really dramatic, action packed police chase.
Old 06-04-2008   #5
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I never even though to do this. Closest I had was jumping from one roof to another pretending I was in some really dramatic, action packed police chase.
i do that sometimes , in a police chase i sometimes will get out the car and start hopping over fences and stuff
Old 06-04-2008   #6
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I am actually really good at free running in GTA IV. If you see one of those crates that are kinda flat and are leaning up against a wall and if you run at one you will run up it like a ramp and if the ledge is low enough you can jump up and grab onto it then you just pull your self up, Great when escaping from the cops.
Old 06-05-2008   #7
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
You guys are talking bout Parkour right?
Old 06-05-2008   #8
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
well acctually Parkour and Freerunning are different

Parkour is the art of using the skills of the human body to pass obsticals as efficiently as possible

while Freerunning embodies the complete freedom of movement, often using many acrobatics

so yes you would be right in GTA it would be Parkour, and not Freerunning as Niko is unable to pull of acrobatics...
Old 06-06-2008   #9
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Free runnings kl but it was better in San Andreas in the more rural neighbour hoods and countryside.
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote