Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2008   #1
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Who is actually still alive?

Well we all know Rockstar didn't include any characters from previous games in GTA IV due to the majority of them being dead but which of the previous characters are actually still alive?
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Whichever ones didn't die throughout the stories of the other games?
Old 05-31-2008   #3
Qontrol
Brennan heart.
Amateur Member

Qontrol is an unknown quantity at this point
Tommy from vice city, As i've heard..

None else, though
Qontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #4
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Well I know that but there are only a few that spring to mind. We know Claude & Tommy could be dead. Er..CJ, Sweet, Phil Cassidy, Ken Rosenburg, Umberto Robina, Tony Cirpiani..er..can't think of anymore
Old 05-31-2008   #5
leelee862

Just searched it on Wikipedia and turns out there are around 45 main characters plus several more minor characters still alive. Case closed
Old 05-31-2008   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
So your saying in the entire GTA3 Storyline not a single main character died?

If your not joking, i suggest you stay far away from the piece of shit Wikipedia.
Old 05-31-2008   #7
Geddes
Amateur Member

Geddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished roadGeddes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
Just searched it on Wikipedia and turns out there are around 45 main characters plus several more minor characters still alive. Case closed
Wikipedia, That's gotta be true then.
Either way, unless they for some reason go back to the III era, it probably wont matter.
Geddes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #8
leelee862

When did I say that?
Old 05-31-2008   #9
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
When did I say that?
5 minutes before the post I quoted?
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #10
leelee862

What the hells going on? What's your fucking problem?
Old 05-31-2008   #11
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Donald Love, Kent Paul, Candy Suxx, Reni,8 Ball, Toni Cipriani, Joey Leone, Luigi, Misty, Asuka, Maria, Ray Machowski, Phil Cassidy, Ken Rosenberg, Tommy"V" Vercetti, Mercedes and her dad the Colonel Juan Cortez, Mitch Baker, The Truth, CJ and Family, Cesar Vialpando,Woosie, Zero, Steve Scott, Umberto Robina, OG Locc, Madd Dogg, my man Claude, Phil Collins!, Auntie Poulet, Jethro and Dwayne the "dudes" from VC and SA, and Ma Cipriani. I know some aren't major characters but they all played some part in the series. Sorry if I missed any.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #12
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
What the hells going on? What's your fucking problem?
Wait... What? I answered your question, and you're having a go at me?
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #13
leelee862

Yeah, i'm sorry. I read it wrong before.
Old 05-31-2008   #14
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Remember that GTA3 took place in the GTA3 era (Duh!) and GTA4 is in a different era, the GTA4 era (obvious) it's extremely rare characters from different eras cross over, besides, there is an easter egg in GTA4 which says R.I.P and list all the protagonists of the GTA3 era.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #15
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Remember that GTA3 took place in the GTA3 era (Duh!) and GTA4 is in a different era, the GTA4 era (obvious) it's extremely rare characters from different eras cross over, besides, there is an easter egg in GTA4 which says R.I.P and list all the protagonists of the GTA3 era.
Where is that easter egg located?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote