Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2008   #1
lay.z.boy
Newbie Member

lay.z.boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Transferring Completed Game Data

I have a user account that I am not happy with the PSN ID. I have created a new one and want to transfer my saved data. In regards to the Rockstar Social Club (after registering the username and PSN ID with the site), if I load up the save game, will it just read from my completed file and put me in my respected category (AKA "Story Gang" etc.) on my NEW ID?

I mean, it's the same as beating the entire game before registering with the Social club, and it reads the saved data and says "Oh okay, he already completed it" and uploads my old stats.

PS: I know that I will lose all of my old PSN Multiplayer stats.

Last edited by lay.z.boy; 06-03-2008 at 08:22 PM..
lay.z.boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #2
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Have you created a new user login on your PS3 as well as a new PSN ID, if so I'm not sure if that was necessary. Some game data won't work under a different user to what it was created in. The first question would be, can you load up your save file under the new login?

Also, this sounds like you could just try it and see if it works without losing anything.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote