Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2008   #1
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Your worst mission experience

Well I'm not talking about a mission YOU hated or which mission was THE HARDEST i'm, talking about which mission made you think OMG were in some deep shit now like dame it.Fuck, fuck , fuck how could this happen.Like that ,well one of my missions that made me feel this was

The snow storm,Elizabeta-

Well why because I had to drive really far at nigth.Then I had to figth my way through all those people(which I liked)and I got the drugs then Jacob here fuckn crews up.So he is late for pickup then I get the cops everywhere I turn a cop and the N.O.O.S.E. on my ass when I did get to the exit, atleast 5 cops where there I had an AK so I killed them quickly except when I got outside the hospital I notcited my life was in the red and I noticed I had a 3 star(which I never encoutered so it was diffucult).So I needed a car and could'nt find one so I was like fuck and I heard sirens coming closer and I ran and found a parking lot and jacked a Sabre and I TRIED hotwiring and it took atleast 6 seconds when I got it running 20 something cop cars were behind me and I like shitkys I TRIED calling jacob and the asshole did'nt pick so I just drove for all around trying to lose my 3 star and it was hard after that my engine went I out and I could'nt start the car so I ran and got into a bobcat and I got nervous(like all people do when they close to winning a mission that they failed 6 times)So I finnaly got out and found jacob just then I was like hey Jacob then michelle pops up I'M LIKE why are you here and Niko is like this is'nt the place for you.So she tells me she is with the FDA and makes me handover the drugs I was ready to kill her at that point but I could'nt.Mission Passed but I WAS STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT MISSIO AND WHAT I had to go through
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #2
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
i couldnt believe when

You lost the diamonds at the end of the mission "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend." after dealing with that bitch the whole time, and fighting through all those guys, we get absolutely nothing thanks to some prick
ElephantGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #3
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
In one of the missions where you have to follow a heli. I kept flipping my car for no reason.
X-reS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #4
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Michelle.
She's a fucking traitor, i was like what the hell. i fucked her and everything. Then she "FUCKS" me over.

Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #5
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
Michelle.
She's a fucking traitor, i was like what the hell. i fucked her and everything. Then she "FUCKS" me over.

lol yeah thats what I was thinking and tyler can we try to be friends.But yeah I got so pissed with her one time because of the questions and we went to stainway for darts rigth she said lets finish the game, so I was like okay we went to play then she said lets go so we left then she said let finish it next time okay and I was like you just said let leave so I pushed her into a table and it said I scared michelle and I was like I already fucked your ass already pushed your ass what else do I need you for just be lucky you did'nt get your cap peeled.
Old 06-05-2008   #6
Leegion
Oxycodone Suicide.

Leegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the roughLeegion is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElephantGuts View Post
i couldnt believe when

You lost the diamonds at the end of the mission "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend." after dealing with that bitch the whole time, and fighting through all those guys, we get absolutely nothing thanks to some prick
Haha, that mission was brilliant.

After it all goes down, and there's no cars around, you're basically forced to walk down that massively long road while looking for a car/taxi. The talk Niko and Packie have felt perfect while walking slowly down the road.
Leegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #7
Polka
Newbie Member

Polka is an unknown quantity at this point
Out of the Closet, going on a date with a homosexual...Good thing I got to shoot him.
Polka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #8
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
Out of the Closet, going on a date with a homosexual...Good thing I got to shoot him.
Oh yeah that mission was fucked up I new it had something to do with gays I wanted to nut punch bruice and Roman for setting me up but atleast the mission have variety now it was one of my favs and I am sure gays loved it too dame that mission was strange as hell.

Yeah that mission with Plaboy was fucked up I thougth instead I go into the basketball court and take a picture but those asses pulled out AKs and shot me dame bitches.
Old 06-05-2008   #9
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Hazer blade, your posts are really hard to keep up with sometimes. You need to use some punctuation and proper grammar to make them a bit more understandable, and neater, for others to read. Commas, full stops, paragraphs etc. Would be a good start.

Anyway
I never really had many problems with missions, but the worst experience would have been in 'snow storm'. 3 tries that mission took me. Then I was given some Grenades from some other mission, so I used those and my Combat Shotgun. Just walking out side to all the N.O.O.S.E and their helicopter was a problem once I ran out of grenades to clear my path, but thats when the M4 they came in handy.

Passed the mission with little health lost.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #10
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Hazer blade, your posts are really hard to keep up with sometimes. You need to use some punctuation and proper grammar to make them a bit more understandable, and neater, for others to read. Commas, full stops, paragraphs etc. Would be a good start.

Anyway
I never really had many problems with missions, but the worst experience would have been in 'snow storm'. 3 tries that mission took me. Then I was given some Grenades from some other mission, so I used those and my Combat Shotgun. Just walking out side to all the N.O.O.S.E and their helicopter was a problem once I ran out of grenades to clear my path, but thats when the M4 they came in handy.

Passed the mission with little health lost.
Come on atleast I have improved abit rigth.
Old 06-05-2008   #11
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazer blade View Post
Not really, tbh.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #12
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
When i needed to get a vehicle during a mission to lose stars, i would go out onto the road and it would be empty. I'd have to run about 100 meters up the road till they started spawning again.

The worst of luck though, And I'm pretty sure this is what happened.
Three leaf clover.

When i was in the subway killing NOOSE there was 1 left and i had killed him, He dropped and his gun went off killing me on my last bit of health.. Worst luck ever. Didn't even know something like that could happen.
But i notice when Niko 'passes out' sometimes the weapon your holding drops and fires off a shot. Pretty fuckin cool imo
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #13
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
the one where you have to kidknap Gracie, i forget the name, but the first time i did it, driving up onto the flyover and she grabbed the wheel, we veered into the barrier, smash, car rolled 3 times and we ended up upside down and i failed the mission.

i thought that was more hilharious when she grabbed it than annoying though, the whole time i completed it the second time i was laughing away
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #14
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
the one where you have to kidknap Gracie, i forget the name, but the first time i did it, driving up onto the flyover and she grabbed the wheel, we veered into the barrier, smash, car rolled 3 times and we ended up upside down and i failed the mission.

i thought that was more hilharious when she grabbed it than annoying though, the whole time i completed it the second time i was laughing away
I have to say, That was a well done mission.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008   #15
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazer blade View Post
Yeah, I don't know how bad it was before, but it doesn't matter if you've improved. Use punctuation. Your posts are all one sentence, I don't know if that sentence ever ends properly because it gets so hard to read I quit halfway through.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote