Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Don't Drink & Discharge (Firearm)

This was a weird incident. I went to a club with Carmen, we got drunk, and some how I had my shotgun equipped, even though you cannot actually use weapons while drunk. I fired a wild shot while Niko wobbled around, shotgun in one hand, and next thing you know, red text flashes at me saying I scared Carmen. But shooting Carmen was not all I did here, after noticing the blood stain on her clothes, I got a look at my own to find blood stains. I honestly do not remember whether I lost health here or not, or what my health was before I got drunk, or if I had been shot earlier and possibly revived myself with a health cheat, had my health been full (would that rid blood stains though?).

Guess I shot myself. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Old 06-02-2008   #2
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
i drank with Roman and was able to fire with a pistol, but never scared him or shot myself.
Sounds interesting.
Old 06-02-2008   #3
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
Man drinking in GTA4 is more real then I thought.
Old 06-02-2008   #4
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
A P.S.A. poster of this must be made!
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #5
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS View Post
Thats what I love.
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #6
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
yeah i was on a date and had an M4 out. niko was falling over and could barely hold the gun. i fired it and kate left and didn't call me again.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #7
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
This was a weird incident. I went to a club with Carmen, we got drunk, and some how I had my shotgun equipped, even though you cannot actually use weapons while drunk. I fired a wild shot while Niko wobbled around, shotgun in one hand, and next thing you know, red text flashes at me saying I scared Carmen. But shooting Carmen was not all I did here, after noticing the blood stain on her clothes, I got a look at my own to find blood stains. I honestly do not remember whether I lost health here or not, or what my health was before I got drunk, or if I had been shot earlier and possibly revived myself with a health cheat, had my health been full (would that rid blood stains though?).

Guess I shot myself. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Rofl, are you sure you weren't the one who was pissed?

I scared off Michelle after some idiot at the bowling alley got in my way. She should realise rowdy citizens must die.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #8
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
The first time I went to Steinway and got drunk, those two guys that are always standing in there beat the shit out of me. I couldn't fight back, let alone get up, and they put me in the hospital.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #9
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-reS View Post

Some guy actually did a 'scientific' (if you can call it that) experiment. He concluded that drinking in GTA4 is nothing like drinking in real life.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #10
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
Some guy actually did a 'scientific' (if you can call it that) experiment. He concluded that drinking in GTA4 is nothing like drinking in real life.
Pointless test...alcohol affects people differently based numerous factors, so unless he tested a huge number of people it wouldn't mean anything.
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #11
the punisher
Ham

the punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enoughthe punisher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeham View Post
Pointless test...alcohol affects people differently based numerous factors, so unless he tested a huge number of people it wouldn't mean anything.
http://kotaku.com/5011147/grand-theft-auto-dui
Old 06-03-2008   #12
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Thank you for posting that link, Punisher.
It seems like it was the same.
Old 06-03-2008   #13
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
i scared carmen once. she left, and her number was no longer in my phone. question is... if you scare off a date, can you ever get her back?
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #14
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
and i am talking about scaring the date with a gun (left the gun part out. its understood though right?)
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #15
Misanthrope
Scooter Brother

Misanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura aboutMisanthrope has a spectacular aura about
@ Jay Gully

You can just edit posts. Double posting is bad forum etiquette.

Now, on topic. If you did something like that in real life, a woman would think you're some type of psycho, so it stands to reason she might not be feeling talking to you ever again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Misanthrope is offline   Reply With Quote