Old 06-01-2008   #1
StormBringer92
Newbie Member

StormBringer92 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Girl?

Hello,

I am new to these forums and I have a few questions to ask. You know that very attractive girl that you see when the game loads, you know the one with the lollipop. I was told, that if you can find her in the game that it opens up a whole new area in the game and you play as her. I am not sure if it true or not, I have not completed the game yet so I have no way of knowing if you even see her in the game.

1.) Are you able to find her in the game, is she even a character?
2.) When you find her, does it open up a whole new area of the game?
3.) What's her name?
4.) If (1 & 2) are yes, where do you find her?

Please help me out with this or give me some information about it. Thanks,
StormBringer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #2
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Someone is BULL Shittin' You. Sorry.
Her Name is Lola. No Shes Not in game.
________
FAKE WEED

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 09:30 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #3
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I don't know about her being in-game. But playing as her and a new area is a definate no, I'm afraid. And on top of that I'm sure she isn't in-game anyway.

Sorry :/
Old 06-01-2008   #4
StormBringer92
Newbie Member

StormBringer92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I pretty much figured that someone was bullshitting me, too bad though people where offering me $500 to anyone who could find her. lol
StormBringer92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #5
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Her name is Lola, and I read that the is a prostitute in the game that can be found in bohan. I believe that the new area thain is BS though.
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008   #6
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
You can look her file up on the LCPD database, at least I believe it's her.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #7
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
her full name is Lola Del Rio, looked her up on the police database. i know it's her because it said "often seen sucking on a red lollipop."
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #8
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
I found her she is in bohan belive me shes there unless there wa another hooker with a lolipop
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #9
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
No pics? Bad thread.
wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #10
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
I thought she was just concept art.
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008   #11
mrmarine21

mrmarine21 can only hope to improve
i actually have found lola she is a hooker u can pick her up in ur car and get the dirty i find her by the prison usualy good luck!
mrmarine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008   #12
Darth_Vader
Evil User

Darth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enoughDarth_Vader will become famous soon enough
If you enter her name in the database, it doesn't show anything. I've seen some pictures of "said" lola. Some say she lurks around Star Junction. Not in it, but around it.
Darth_Vader is offline   Reply With Quote