Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008   #1
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Question 6 Million Ways To Die - Choose Yours:

Any suicide tips or funny ways you were killed?

Driving into a petrol station and slightly clipping the tank a little bit too hard sealed my fate one time.

I've fallen from a great height, but barely scraped my knee, landed awkwardly and fell on my head, thus ending my life.

Not looking where I was going when crossing a street, whacked by a 4X4 and ricocheted into another oncoming car, killing me instantly. Oh the joys of Euphoria

Last edited by CB; 06-01-2008 at 12:10 PM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #2
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
i was on the phone walking across the street, got hit by a taxi, then flew up into the car and landed on a truck, killing me.
Another one was i jumped off a bridge, landed on the back of a patrol car, flew backwards and landed on my head, killing me.
Suicides are funny as well, go as fast as you can in a helicopter, then jump.
Hilarious results.
Old 06-01-2008   #3
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Did a lucky shot with a RPG on a police helicopter. And just as i wanted to walk away from it the heli landed right on me
Old 06-01-2008   #4
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Did a lucky shot with a RPG on a police helicopter. And just as i wanted to walk away from it the heli landed right on me
Like in the Trailer? Sweet

Old 06-01-2008   #5
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
I once crossed a street while my health was low. I died because some idiot hit me with the mirror of his car.

Crossing streets can be one of the funniest ways to get yourself killed
Old 06-01-2008   #6
CB

lol yes, especially when you're halfway across and hear

*NEEEEEEOOOWWWWW* and the next thing you know, you're 10ft in the air

Old 06-01-2008   #7
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I tried to see The Statue Of Liberty's
Beating Heart
, And when I jumped of the Chopper I hit the statute and then hit the next level down, than fell off of that level, I died of course, but when it faded back in I was in front of the Hospital with a Statue of Liberty Sweater. I was confused for a long time until I realized i'd landed on the sweater.
________
Vaporizer Guide

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 08:29 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #8
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
My favourite way of suicide is running head on into oncoming traffic or dropping a grenade and watching Niko fly into the air and flopping down to the ground like jelly
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Sitting in the back of a taxi and letting a grenade sit in your hand.
PS: Make sure you tell the taxi-man to hurry.
Old 06-01-2008   #10
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I walked outside of my Algonquin apartment, and I saw a guy getting arrested and put into a back of a cop car. So I thought, how awesome would it be to steal the police car and let this criminal escape. So I did, and got a star. I was thinking that I'd just escape from the cops stop somewhere and let him out, but it ended up to be a 5 star chase as I ran over a cop and then it just got out of control. I totally forgot about the criminal sitting in the back. So I finally escaped with an ounce of life left. I needed to change a car as the cop car was pretty banged up. So I got out, but the criminal got out too, and he shot me with a pistol from behind, and I died. I went through a long ass police chase to help this guy escape, and he just killed me.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #11
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
I walked outside of my Algonquin apartment, and I saw a guy getting arrested and put into a back of a cop car. So I thought, how awesome would it be to steal the police car and let this criminal escape. So I did, and got a star. I was thinking that I'd just escape from the cops stop somewhere and let him out, but it ended up to be a 5 star chase as I ran over a cop and then it just got out of control. I totally forgot about the criminal sitting in the back. So I finally escaped with an ounce of life left. I needed to change a car as the cop car was pretty banged up. So I got out, but the criminal got out too, and he shot me with a pistol from behind, and I died. I went through a long ass police chase to help this guy escape, and he just killed me.
Haha, you win the GTAGaming badge of Epicness.

Priceless experience, movie worthy.
Old 06-01-2008   #12
johnnydanger
jOHNNyDANGER

johnnydanger is an unknown quantity at this point
i was walking down the street one time, and a taxi drove by really fast and ran over like just my foot...

niko stumbled back and then tripped backwards over a short ledge and then fell down about 100 feet onto a passing boat
died... X_o
johnnydanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #13
Hellfire

Hellfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Bailed out of my heli at a great height, got hit by the blades and fired across the island.
Hellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #14
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
nvm......
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #15
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
these are the three, never happen again deaths i can remember:

i was low on health and i got a taxi, and when he stopped to let me out he tapped a lampost, i got out turned around and smack, hit in the head by the lampost... dead...

crashed on a bridge flew through the window, off the edge of the bridge and was hit in the groin by the point on the front of a speedboat (OUCH!!!)... dead...

i think i had like 4 stars of something, and about 4 cops on foot were at this poit chasing me shooting me, and a Police Patriot came flying up the road, ploughing into 2 of the cops, sending one of them flying into me, knocking me over, then Niko with a glimpse of health started to stumble to his feet when suddenly BANG! shotgun to the back of the head...dead...