Old 06-01-2008   #1
Leeham

Leeham is on a distinguished roadLeeham is on a distinguished road
Liberty City Minute

I completed the story in just over 12 hours minus the assassin missions...I chose to make a deal as it's my second run and I took the other one in my first...which happened in over 30 hours as I explored more and did more crap

This time it's under 30 hours and no achievement unlocked...I've definately finished the story because I hit the credits...but I skipped them

I didn't use cheats so I have no idea why I didn't get the achievement.
Leeham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #2
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Maybe because you skipped them? I dunno, I got the achievement for completing it even though I skipped... Weird.

Did you save before the final mission? If so it might be a good idea to redo it and not skip the credits.
Old 06-01-2008   #3
Leeham

I should have a save before, with the autosave as after...I can't remember but I'll give that a shot.
Old 06-01-2008   #4
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I skipped the credits and still got the achievement, I beat the game in 28 hours.
Old 06-01-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Been reports of this not working on the second time around, what you might have to do is delete the save game where you've already completed the game as apparently it only works on new saves.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #6
Leeham

Oh great

It's not really worth all the time if I have to do it all over again

Thanks for the info though