Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2008   #1
iChaos
Newbie Member

iChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Who here has over $1 milion dollorsl

In singleplayer I have 5 million thanks to Steivie's car deliveries I just put in loads of calvaclades in there every 10 second and its 6000 dollars for each.
Old 05-31-2008   #2
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Finished the storyline for the third time and currently have only $500,000.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #3
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I believe I have just under half a mil.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #4
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I currently have over 700,000

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #5
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i am at 100% and have about $7000
Old 05-31-2008   #6
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I have over a mill on my PS3 version. Too bad there's not much to buy :\
Old 05-31-2008   #7
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
Not finished the story yet and i have about $600,000. but when there's bugger all to spend it on, why should anyone be proud that they have alot of money.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #8
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
I finished The story, right now I have over 830.000

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #9
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Going into the last mission I had less than 1000 dollars. Yes, you heard correct! Less than one thousand dollars.

What did I spend all my cash on? I went nuts over Grenade Drive By's and went trigger happy with my Rocket Launcher.

I couldnt even afford any decent guns for the last mission! I was expecting it to be like the mission in VC where you kill that certain someone with Lance Vance and he gives you M4 from his trunk. I thought Jacob would do the same. He didnt... So I had only pistol..

Now I have the money from beatin the game. But now I dont even play SP... only when i feel like creeping up on cop cars in croutch and fillin my whole pistol clip into the cops body. BWHAHAHHAHAHHA and MP
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #10
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Just wondering... can you use the cheat to spawn a Cognoscenti and then put it in Stevie's garage? I know that those cars are worth tons of money, but maybe the cars that come from the cheat don't give you money .
Old 05-31-2008   #11
Big Sm0ke 420
Newbie Member

Big Sm0ke 420 is an unknown quantity at this point
I made it to a million the other day.
Old 05-31-2008   #12
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tatic View Post
I currently have over 700,000
Same. Money has little worth in this game anyway.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #13
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Its Funny though, I was currently at around 600 000 when my Playstation died on me. But At the start of the game, your like "Oh Yeah, I Got 342 dollars. " Than 5 minutes later you are pissed beyond relief because the hospital takes all your money, I mean seriously. You get hit by a car, and the cost of your repairs are like 400 dollars. And when you start earning big bucks. Everytime you get wasted it takes up to 2000 at a time. Just thought i'd let it out when were talking about money thats all.
________
SILVER SURFER VAPORIZER

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 09:28 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #14
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
I'm at 100% and I have exactly $1265842 in the game. I used to have only 1 milion but I just sold cars to stevie and kill peds to take their cash that they drop. Money has use in the game, you can use it to buy and max out all weapons' ammo to 99, 999 or 9999 (depending) when you get 100%. But the rocket launcher is expensive. I bought about 50 of the ammo and my cash becomes lowered to just a few thousand.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #15
blood

blood is an unknown quantity at this point
almost 2 million.
blood is offline   Reply With Quote