Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2008   #1
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
GTAIV doesnt deserve a 10

First off they took out the gloves clothes arent realistic how come they don't have ear rings and stuff and more clothes, and the cop system suck how come your the only person out when you have a six star there is nothing but cops when that happens and GTAIV has too many glicthes and the people are annoying the missions kinda get boring at times and it's not as good as I thougth it would be who agrees with me post your problems with GTAIV in here.
Old 05-30-2008   #2
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
I think that this game deserves a 0 because it didn't take place in Tanzania.
Old 05-30-2008   #3
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception View Post
I think that this game deserves a 0 because it didn't take place in Tanzania.
Don't comment if your going to say something stupid okay.
Old 05-30-2008   #4
-=Pyro-Psycho=-

-=Pyro-Psycho=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazer blade View Post
That's very ironic. Did you even read what you posted?
Old 05-30-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Don't type in one continuous sentence that never ends if you want to get anywhere on the internet and especially in LIFE because it's very annoying to read I hope you don't type like this in school I can't take you seriously when you type like this so your so called points consist of FAIL do you read books, I hope so books are good for the mind books are full of win whereas your typing is full of FAIL so at the end of the day I hope you will lay on your twin size mattress and think very hard about how horrible typing like this is.

Also I was wondering if you have a pack of cigarettes so I can light them all and put them out all at once on your face I think the scars would look cool and compliment your lack of punctuation I sleep with men I think you should too it's very liberating,.! ?
Old 05-30-2008   #6
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Pyro-Psycho=- View Post
I know but Tanzia come on let's get back on track okay
Old 05-30-2008   #7
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wow just wow, are you saying he is stupid yet you are saying you want stupid little things like earings, pathetic!

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 05-30-2008 at 09:56 PM..
Old 05-30-2008   #8
-=Pyro-Psycho=-

-=Pyro-Psycho=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past
There isn't a track to get back onto. Your initial post was terrible. Complaining about earrings? You should just go get a job at Claires so you can beautify all the people you want.
Old 05-30-2008   #9
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_zoo View Post
Wow ust wow, are you saying he is stupid yet you are saying you want stupid little things like earings, pathetic!
Lol, is there a reason your flaming me I have my own opinion and Yes I read books this is the internet I can type how I like.See the first post okay stop spamming if you don't like the topic leave, and why would I sleep with men?funny if I was flamming I would get a warning but I don't see an admin doin that to you guys.

Last edited by Hazer blade; 05-30-2008 at 09:58 PM..
Old 05-30-2008   #10
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
If Niko was wearing earrings, this game would've failed. In this game, you're in a sandbox, yes, however; you're playing a certain character. If you want to customize your character in various styles, play Saints Row. Also, if you have killed about a hundred of more cops and innocent civilians, I REALLY think the police would call everyone out on you. The people are annoying? Some of them, but thats to be expected with their asshole personalities. Some people have said that the missions are boring, but personally I think so far the game is spot on with the difficulty.

Personally, I can't wait until Saints Row, and anybody that is even slightly dissapointed at the fact that they want to customize everything and cant; need to pick up Saints Row 2. In case you haven't heard, you can customize everything, including, but not limited to: HOUSES, THE WAY YOU WALK, THE WAY YOU HOLD A GUN, PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, CARS, GANGS (Maybe). Don't forget about the planes and helicopters.
Old 05-30-2008   #11
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
If Niko was wearing earrings, this game would've failed. In this game, you're in a sandbox, yes, however; you're playing a certain character. If you want to customize your character in various styles, play Saints Row. Also, if you have killed about a hundred of more cops and innocent civilians, I REALLY think the police would call everyone out on you. The people are annoying? Some of them, but thats to be expected with their asshole personalities. Some people have said that the missions are boring, but personally I think so far the game is spot on with the difficulty.

Personally, I can't wait until Saints Row, and anybody that is even slightly dissapointed at the fact that they want to customize everything and cant; need to pick up Saints Row 2. In case you haven't heard, you can customize everything, including, but not limited to: HOUSES, THE WAY YOU WALK, THE WAY YOU HOLD A GUN, PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, CARS, GANGS (Maybe). Don't forget about the planes and helicopters.
Okay but there is more im disapointed with aswell
Old 05-30-2008   #12
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lol, is there a reason your flaming me I have my own opinion and Yes I read books this is the internet I can type how I like.See the first post okay stop spamming if you don't like the topic leave, and why would I sleep with men?funny if I was flamming I would get a warning but I don't see an admin doin that to you guys.
Dude, I am not flaming you!
If I flamed you I would of said something like "fuck off and kill your self" the reason why anyome hasen't got any warnings because they ain't flaming directly towards you.
Read the rules!

Quote:
You can lightly flame in a Thread but don't make direct attacks. Personal attacks that are obviously between friends joking around are allowed up to a point. Nation bashing is not allowed.
We ain't directly flaming you are we?
Old 05-30-2008   #13
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Now one thing I'm slightly dissapointed with is the cop system. I think a line-of-sight system would be better, with alleyways being hiding spots (Think NFS: Most Wanted, with the cooldown spots being any alley)
Old 05-30-2008   #14
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Hazer, im not trying to criticize your grammar or be rude, but some periods and other forms of punctuation really help readers understand what you are saying.

Personally, i cant recall ever seeing a game that scored a perfect 10 (other than GTAIV). In reality, its actually pretty much impossible. The standards are always changing, and their will always be glitches and imperfections. Its also an opinion based rating. What some see as perfect, others see as garbage. So when you see a rating on a game, you have to take that for what its worth.....An opinion.

I dont know if the game truly warrants a 10. However, look at the sales. Quite possibly one of the biggest game releases yet. I think that in itself deserves the 10.....At least for Rockstar.

GarrettQ

Last edited by GarrettQ; 05-30-2008 at 10:15 PM..
Old 05-30-2008   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Pyro-Psycho=- View Post
This ^ can't be said enuf...
ohhh ...about the game, its GTA an I follow it blindly, where ever it takes me.

Last edited by FG; 05-30-2008 at 10:20 PM..
Closed Thread