Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2008   #1
Doric

Doric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished roadDoric is on a distinguished road
Let sleeping Rockstar achievement

I think i can 90% confirm that the achievement to kill a rockstar dev team member is a viral achievment. I killed someone called Westie0110 in multiplayer today and it popped up. The guy doesnt appear to be a rockstar employee, no typical gamertag like "RS NYC" etc. Hope this helps.
Doric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #2
Masterjts

Masterjts is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone needs to hop in a game with you and see if killing you unlocks the achievement for them. The only way we can confirm it is viral is if we kill someone who we know for a fact has the achievement and is not a RS member.
Masterjts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #3
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
What's your GT? Let me kill you one time so I can get that sucka
Old 05-30-2008   #4
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Yep, first ever kill I got in a ranked deathmatch and I got the achievement. Though it was going to be bladdy hard to get that too.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Invite me to a game and let me kill you! I don't play Multiplayer much so I don't stand a chance of getting it really.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #6
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
Yeah could you invite me too?????, I never play MP.

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #7
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
It's like a chicken pox party in here.
phreak if you get it I'm coming for you.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #8
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
What's your GT? Let me kill you one time so I can get that sucka
Me tooooo! I very need achievement!
Old 05-30-2008   #9
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Why not, I'm in.
Old 05-30-2008   #10
Smleh Retnuh119
Newbie Member

Smleh Retnuh119 is an unknown quantity at this point

So, it's confirmed that getting the Let Sleeping Rockstar achievement is how you unlock the Zombie skin in the 360 version, right? Cause it's the only way I think I could have gotten it...
Smleh Retnuh119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #11
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
I keep trying to get this. I hope I do, sometime..

In the meantime, if you see GrungeRevival18 online, AKA me, you better hope you're not in a vegetative state on there.

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #12
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
We can all meet up and kill each other one by one until we all get it. I'd be up for it.
Old 05-30-2008   #13
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Same here, but what kind of match it has to be? Free Roam or DM?!!?
Old 05-30-2008   #14
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Deathmatch. I will get on after I play some GH.
Old 05-30-2008   #15
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
Doric... you don't know what you've started. Say hello to tons of ppl wanted to pwn you. lol