Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
One Month Club

It's the one month anniversary for GTA IV's release, and I'm wondering who like myself has played GTA IV every single day between April 29th and today, May 29th. So reply with your reflections on your first month of play time. Personally every time I pick up the controller I find something within the game to entertain myself.
Old 05-29-2008   #2
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
Every time I play GTA IV, I either end up liking or loathing the game more so than before since its release.
Old 05-29-2008   #3
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
about two weeks ago I sold my copy
Old 05-29-2008   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I don't play it every day, that's for sure, but I definitely enjoy the game. It's one of the best games I've played since GTA III. I've completed the storyline, but I'm still on my way towards 100% (mainly because I'm recording and writing guides for some stuff while playing)
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #5
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Don't play it everyday, but I still play it after a month. This generation, that has only happened with Resistance, COD4, and GTA4 with me.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #6
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
i've played it everyday and still haven't run out of things to do.. it seems almost endless, especially thanks to multiplayer. i've played single player alone for over 80 hrs and have achieved 100%

oh, and btw how do you get your 100% card as a picture?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #7
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
It's the one month anniversary for GTA IV's release, and I'm wondering who like myself has played GTA IV every single day between April 29th and today, May 29th. So reply with your reflections on your first month of play time. Personally every time I pick up the controller I find something within the game to entertain myself.
Vedyyyyy Guuuuud, I do the same. I have played GTA regularly unless my friends are over we'd play NBA 2k8 or some else w/ 2 player stuff.
Old 05-29-2008   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
@grittack, Photoshop magic, had to printscreen and crop and reshape and find fonts and change text. If you want I could do one for you if you give me your 100% club number (enter 100% club and you'll see "WELCOME TO THE 100% CLUB PS3/360-GTAIV-HPC-####") Also let me know what name you'd like on it. I'll try to get it to you by this weekend.

@Lile, tell them to watch you play IV!
Old 05-29-2008   #9
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Well I almost made it. Didn't play it today or yesterday, so I fell two days short
Old 05-29-2008   #10
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
i wish i could play everyday...but being a junior in highschool really sucks...hardly any free time. however, i did manage to complete the story a few days ago. I'm gonna work at 100% over the summer
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #11
dabuckster9000
Newbie Member

dabuckster9000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Enjoyed it so far but i'm starting to get a bit bored after doing most of the stuff now. Multiplayer hasn't been anywhere near as good as other games so i'm not using that really.
Old 05-30-2008   #12
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't get the game until a few weeks ago (maybe 9th may), which annoyed me. So no, i'm not in the one month club yet ;P But I've picked up the controller to play IV every day whether it's for a few hours, or for 10 minutes. Completed the storyline last week Saturday, and now i'm just getting that 100% (which is the first time I've actually tried for any gta game)

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #13
Klone

Klone is on a distinguished roadKlone is on a distinguished road
I played way too much in the first two weeks. now its starting to feel like all the others, but prettier. Im starting to wonder if it was worth buying a ps3 for... HELL YES IT WAS.
Old 05-30-2008   #14
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
im so addicted to it im number 32 in the 100% club, have a look, im narutbandit
Old 05-30-2008   #15
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'm amazed how quick the top people have got 100%. One guy did it in under 11 hours I think.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote